Ideological pressure from nowhere?

SalvLav

Chieftain
Hello, first time posting so i'm not sure where to post this.

I normally only play with domination victory allowed because i've found that allowing anything else causes the games to end before I call kill everyone else.

I've been testing the newest the newest version and coincidentally been experimenting with the cultural victory enabled.

I'm playing as Autocracy Rome, but when other civs starting getting ideologies, I was suddenly hit with massive (currently -40+ and slowly increasing) ideological pressure from Freedom; only every civ that has a ideology is currently Autocracy or Order. I just researched Radio, so i'm currently at the top of the tourism ranking. I've been doing the best I can to keep on top of any unhappyness in my owned cities and have built everything that I currently have access to too help that. Despite this, this pressure from nowhere keeps increasing slowly preventing me from going on more wars and taking more puppet cities (i've been in negative happyness for a long time).

Where is this pressure coming from? Is it the fact that I have cultural victory enabled?

Hello, first time posting so i'm not sure where to post this.

I normally only play with domination victory allowed because i've found that allowing anything else causes the games to end before I call kill everyone else.

I've been testing the newest the newest version and coincidentally been experimenting with the cultural victory enabled.

I'm playing as Autocracy Rome, but when other civs starting getting ideologies, I was suddenly hit with massive (currently -40+ and slowly increasing) ideological pressure from Freedom; only every civ that has a ideology is currently Autocracy or Order. I just researched Radio, so i'm currently at the top of the tourism ranking. I've been doing the best I can to keep on top of any unhappyness in my owned cities and have built everything that I currently have access to too help that. Despite this, this pressure from nowhere keeps increasing slowly preventing me from going on more wars and taking more puppet cities (i've been in negative happyness for a long time).

Where is this pressure coming from? Is it the fact that I have cultural victory enabled?

This is a known bug, and will be resolved in the next version.

G

Top Bottom