1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Ideologies Influence Screen?

Discussion in 'Civ5 - General Discussions' started by HardRocker, Jul 10, 2013.

1. HardRocker

HardRocker Student.

I was playing as the Shoshone in my first game with the expansion. I chose the Autocracy ideology and my people are content, so that doesn't bother me.

I remember when one of the other civs picked an ideology, I clicked on the icon and it brought me to a screen that showed my influence on the other civs (with Autocracy), and it showed me their levels of public opinion.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I was never able to find it again, is there a button to get back to it? I thought I looked everywhere but I probably missed it.

2. DeutschDachs

DeutschDachs King

It's under the tourism/influence button between the social policy and democratic tabs in the top right ;)

3. fivexthethird

fivexthethird Chieftain

Culture Overview > Culture Victory

4. HardRocker

HardRocker Student.

I meant the ideology pressure... I don't think that's the same thing :confused:

5. BobDole

BobDole American Leader in Civ VI

I believe that's actually the name of the tab it's under. I remember being confused why it was named that.

6. Mercade

Mercade the Counsellor

It is, because Ideology pressure is calculated from the difference between your tourism and their culture (and vice versa).

7. HardRocker

HardRocker Student.

Oh, okay. I played the game a bit last night and realized that you guys were right. Sorry, I was just confused.

Thanks for the help! :goodjob: