Discussion in 'Humor & Jokes' started by ybbor, Jun 30, 2004.
175. 160 countries would disapear.
Why would bush pass up an opportunity to needlessly spend?
176. A portion of the Southwestern US would culture flip to Mexico.
177. The Chinese would eventually win...
178. Unless the Swiss got their spaceship in the air first.
179. Babylon would be the ruler of the world.
180. Rome would have never born.
181. Europian civilizations would be most unadvanced.
182. Cities could only build one improvement at the same time.
It may not have because there are no such things as wolves, so Romulus and Remus would not have been able to suckle off a non-existent creature. But if it did a town called Reme would also exist, because settelers can't attack and they would be Greek cities and be rampant with corruption, before the fall of the Republic, which would have been run by Alexander and only by Alexander, so Brutus (the first one) would try to kill him, but find that when ever he entered his room he was just a floating torso and the room was filled with cheap music that kept repeating over and over.
183: That dumb "Istanbol is Constantinople" (my spelling is bad) song would never had existed, because there are the same city and nobody changes the names of cities.
on the same note
184:Mexico City would be Tenochitilian, Albany would be Fort Orange and New York would be New Amsterdam.
185:A The time will stop in 2050
186: The game level would be cheiftan since America is running such a huge not-being-payed defecit without barracks/members of the work force mysteriously dissappearing.
187: After winning with a certain unit your civs production and commerce increases
188: You reset for a better world
Ah, chieftan. That explains alot of world events.
189) The units would never die if there is no war.
190) Cities would be able to produce more and more units just spending shields, but not population.
191. The Great Lighthouse would be visible from ANY seas around the world, but would instantly vanish the second you move to the ocean.
192. Leonardo would have been an alchemist who devised a way to transform matter, for example turning a catapult into a cannon.
193. JS Bach invented loudspeakers ; the whole continent was able to follow his first concert. (Though that should have caused UNhappiness in the town it was built in, now that I think of it...)
194. Darwin's "The Origin of Species" contain the esoteric secret of Electronics.
195. The Hoover Dam is the only power plant in the United States. No luck for Hawaii, though.
196. Japan did not sneak-attack the US at Pearl Harbor ; the US bumped into a Japanesse submarine and THAT started the war.
197. Adam Smith would be the owner of all banks, airports, stock exchanges, markets and harbors.
198. Whales would never run the risk of being extinct.
199. Who need airports? The USS Nimitz's new aircraft complete would be made up of B-2 bombers.
200. The SDI would actually work...most of the time.
201. We would never post in this forum
202. If a civ player ruled the world, they would put a regiment of warriors with stone axes in a rebellious modern city thinking it would quell resisitance
203. We'd be utterly screwed.
204. We'd have Modern Day Colosseums.
205. Railroads would be the greatest method of land-based transportation.
206. You'd have Communism, and the pacifist, hippie, domestic, foreign, and trade advisors would be in the Party.
If civfanatics were to rule them all...
206. You think that after airplanes where invented, no one cared about giant statues anymore.
207. You are searching for the reload button.
208. You find it.
209. You wonder why China built the Great Wall, as it was useless untill Conquests
210. The temples would be for the gods (i.e. CivFanatic Aministation and Moderators. And Perfection)
211. You can never go into democracy, as none one will join, as they if do, they never attend the mettings.
I'm afraid Perfection is right about that one...
Aren't we already?
211. If a civ player ran the world, the we would know in we are utterly screwed.
Separate names with a comma.