If any of you want to work in Antarctica they are currently hiring dishwashers

I've done 12 hour days so 10 hours doesn't sound to bad. If I was younger I would do it for the experience if nothing else. Hell when I was 20 I worked at McDonalds for less than that and it was in our currency not USD.

Antarctica, hell yea i would work in Antarctica. But is there maybe any other job I could possibility do???? dishwasher sucks!

Washing dishes isn't really that bad. It is zero stress. You spend most of the time talking to the person next to you, if they are a good coversationalist time goes by quickly.

I have worked 16 Hrs a day, 6 days a week for 8 months before. I could do this standing on my head!

60-70 hours a week may be doable (for some time, you wont get 80 if you do it all the time :lol:), but for about 250 euros a week? on the freaking southpole?

I've had worse jobs in just as bad places before. the south pole doesn't sound too bad.... Beats Utah!!!:lol:

It sounds like it would be a cool experience overall. I mean the bragging rights of "I've lived in Antarctica" would itself be worth it. Of course you would have to brush over what you were doing there.

10 hours / 6-7 days a week = 65 hours a week.
thats 280-300 hours a months.
at 377$, thats roughly 1.5$ an hour.

do they accept Malaysian sweat shop veterans?
oh, no!
they only accept Americans :lol:

You misread. It's 4x$377/week .

News to me, I've been doing it for years.

Alright, step back from your computer, stand straight up and see how long before you want to walk around. Yeah, that's not exactly what they mean, rather to be on your feet for 10 hours is different from standing for 10 hours.

That said people can stand for that long. It's exhausting though.

Top Bottom