If anyone's interested in helping me code it, here's the planned Rising Sun II/Hi no Moto leaders...

Homusubi

Lafcadio Hearn Wannabe

Note: that is not an ingame screenshot, it's the result of several hours' fiddling around with paint.net. I can do pretty much everything to do with Civ mods... except code Civ 6, which just looks TOO DAMN SCARY.

As I've said before, if nobody is willing to help me code this (and, of course, I'd be willing to help anyone who is in relation to their own mod projects), it's not going to happen. We all know that one Japan just isn't enough.

Please feel free to ask me for info on any planned uniques for any of the civs, or about the mod in general I guess. And yes, I have already made eight of the required nine leaderheads.

I'd be willing to help. I can do all required xml and/or sql coding for Civ 6...I just can't do lua. I'd simply ask in return for art help with some of my mods.

Oh yes. I think you just saved my mod, I was beginning to lose hope! I'm not going to criticise you for anything about Lua - I never learned it in Civ 5, but anyway, I think XML is stronger now than it was in Civ 5. And yes, I'll help you with art. Please PM me so we can talk more about our exact plans.

Top Bottom