1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

If I cature a city and harbor it do I keep the wonder(s)

Discussion in 'CivRev - General Discussions' started by generalkhan, Aug 14, 2009.

1. generalkhan

generalkhan Chieftain

If I capture a city and harbor it do I keep the wonder(s)like the manhatton project:nuke:?

2. Hertsh

Hertsh Darwinist

Yes, you keep the wonders and they count towards your 20 things for a cultural victory, but you don´t get the benefits from them, e.g., you don´t get a Tech for Shakespeare´s Theatre.

3. MorteEterna

MorteEterna Chieftain

Only oxford gives you a tech (maybe by example you meant anything).. I am not 100% sure but you get benefits for the long term, like Samurai Castle giving you +1 attack, East India Company giving +1 science on water tiles, etc..

4. generalkhan

generalkhan Chieftain

oh,ty for your help!!!!

5. sumerian_demi

sumerian_demi Chieftain

I captured a Roman city with the Manhattan Project but didn't get the ICBM and I didn't see them fire it.

6. ericball

ericball Chieftain

That's probably because the ICBM is considered a unit, and all units (other than Great People) are destroyed when you occupy the city.