Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Krogan Doctor, Dec 28, 2013.
I now kinda hope Warpus gets bitten by an angel. Does that make me a bad person?
I dunno... do fallen angels still qualify as angels. He may enjoy being bitten by a succubus!
First sign of the Rapture: Downtown channeling JR, c_h agreeing with Borachio.
But it seems Borachio has been raptured from this thread.
Looks like a trailer park, biker lady succubus. Not hot.
Can angels get rabies?? If so, yes.
And dont forget those pretty succubus....
I was referring to a thread with pictures of your trip to heaven but I'll see Thailand pics too if they're available.
I'm not sure, do you think I can get one of these installed before Monday?
Don't ever say I didn't try to take your advice...
You didn't try to take his advice!!!
Don't ever tell me what not to do
I love you, man! (can I have your bud lite??)
Well AFAIK The Angels are not really not woman nor man . They are just spirits but who cares That's a one mighty fine pic You got there ! ^^
I realize this web page will be addressing two audiences: those of you who read this page before the rapture and those of you who read it after the rapture. My focus here will be on those who have found this page after the rapture of the Church. For anyone reading this material before the pre-trib rapture, I highly recommend that you ponder the negative consequences of being left behind and seriously consider committing your life to Jesus if you have not done so already.
I have it on good authority these guys are serious.
Hmm. The problem is here 5% of people who rationalize the belief and from an educated standpoint, have an opinion as to its effects, and the other 95% are just christian haters making jokes.
Maybe I'll start calling them christophobes.
The angels are whatever you want 'em to be.
I think you have those numbers backwards.
Because all Christians believe in rapture?
And you perceive ridicule towards the rapture as ridicule towards Christians?
If it's either of those two, we need to talk young man. Or young woman. Don't want to be sexist and assume your gender without knowing.
Science is not the only ideology with a method. Each generation will interpret the Bible in light of what is actually taking place at the time. They will hypothesis and test certain rationalizations which may be proven true or false.
There is a point in Daniel though that "in the last days" there will be new revelations on the subject. There does have to be a balance though between irrational claims and what is actually revealed. The body of Christ will be removed from this world prior to a short period of time where the Jews are once more the representatives of God on earth. How that happens or when is open for speculation which is natural to humans and keeps the mystery of God in tact as well.
To clear up one HUGE misconception about the rapture. It is not the end of the world. It is not even the beginning of the end of the world. Another one is that it is corporal. The body does disappear and a new one is given that changes one from physical to (for lack of a better term, since few accept it as existing) a spiritual body. It would not work to have soulless bodies walking around, much less what is left of the mindless body of Christ.
Since I have posted way too much any ways, I will add one more thing. It is not an exclusive club of elite believers. It is the left overs after secular humanism has become the way of life. Secular humanism including any religion that has come from the mind of secular humans, even if it has a religious title. It is not that the believers are excluding any one, it is the simple fact that most people decided they do not need to join.
I have been thinking for a while, but I have no idea what you mean by that, but if you love me, I trust you. So sure! Take two!
Separate names with a comma.