If there is no God, who is the Dungeon Master

Hundegesicht said:
49% of the votes in the 2004 election were faked, and there is no such thing as "North Korea." Just products of a deranged imagination on your part trying to deny Lord Bush's supreme love and power. The EU and China worship him in their own, strange way.
Woah woah woah, he's all-powerful, but he's not supreme loving (In the sense that he doesn't love all and in the sense that he doesn't like music by black artists).

Narz said:
You guys are totally missing the point (except puglover actually). Bush (or any world leader) really has little to nil control over my everyday life.

My question is, who created the laws of psychics, who decides where & when you are born and to what family, who sets the rules and observes the game?
George Bush. He has awesome god powers ever since he stared deep into diamond discovered in a secret pyramid unrevealed by covert CIA operations. The diamond was the solid tears of the Sun-God Ra upon his death in his struggle to mortally wound the Abrahamic god.

Narz said:
You guys are totally missing the point (except puglover actually). Bush (or any world leader) really has little to nil control over my everyday life.

My question is, who created the laws of psychics, who decides where & when you are born and to what family, who sets the rules and observes the game?

One simple constant - that of non-existence . There is a theory which states that the laws of physics are consistent with the idea that the sum total mass+energy of any universe is a constant , and zero . The entire system is geared to pure non-existence .

aneeshm said:
One simple constant - that of non-existence . There is a theory which states that the laws of physics are consistent with the idea that the sum total mass+energy of any universe is a constant , and zero . The entire system is geared to pure non-existence .
Hmm, could you break that down for us lay people?

Perfection said:
Woah woah woah, he's all-powerful, but he's not supreme loving (In the sense that he doesn't love all and in the sense that he doesn't like music by black artists).

"Justice moved my lofty maker;
Supreme power created me,
the highest wisdom, primal love.

Before me were only things eternal,
and I endure eternally..."

Dante has a lot to say about our lord Bush, even though he died 600 years before Bush was born. While I concede that his love may not be Supreme, it sure as hell *is* primal - hence he loves all primates, of which, people can be included.

His dislike of music made by black artists can be simply explained by the fact that, in the eyes of Lord Bush at least, black artists aren't really people.

On Topic: Narz, Dante is actually a very good read if you're looking for an explaination of how laws, morals, etc. came into existence. Sadly, Dante is also dillusional and obviously quite insane, but an amazing poet, so he's worth your time.

Top Bottom