If you could be another Ethnicity, what would it be?

Also promiscuous sex, right in front of the whole pack seems like fun.

You don't need to be a monkey to be able to do that.... :cool:

I'd like to be one of those small ones. Not radio active, this is not a joke.

I feel like a monkey most of the time anyway, that way I'd be around "people" who would get me. Also promiscuous sex, right in front of the whole pack seems like fun.

So like a howler monkey or the little monkey from Indiana Jones or Friends. I could dig being one of those monkeys.

You don't need to be a monkey to be able to do that.... :cool:

Are you sure? the last time I tried that they called the cops on me, and the coppers maced me and dragged my nakes ass out of the monkey cage, never been more embarassed.

How did this thread come to be about my monkey fetish? go on people, nothing to see here. Talk about your prefered ethnicity and so on. ;)

Just because I know there are more questions coming; no I dont have a monkey fetish, that was a joke. But I do feel like a monkey at times. For example I dislike wearing clothes. Havent worn a shirt in my house since I was a kid. Would love to be able to be shirtless at work. I am buttnaked during the warm months if Im alone at home. I wear only a pair of short pants when Im in the gym, or out walking in the street (if Im not going to work) during the summer.

I dunno. I have a pretty advantagous mix right now...I came out pretty good looking, and the only discrimination I really get is from airport security people who think I'm middle eastern, and the odd "DAMN MEXICAN" comment from rednecks.

I'd add some Israeli. Olive skin would make me look a lot less pale.

Hello!

If you had the chance to change to be another Ethnicity (Human Race only, no fantasy races), what would you want to be?

I personally am undecided on this, as of right now, but I thought it would be an interesting and thought provoking thread. If I think of my answer, I will post it.

Oh, and if this thread is against the rules, then a Moderator can delete it. Thank you, and post away. :)

Kind regards,
-Lucius Julius
I'm satisfied with being a white American.

If i absolutely had to change my ethnicity to one of those foreign squatters... i'd be a Schleswig-Holstein-ian. ;)

German, just like I am now (with about 10 percent of Austrian and Swedish)

I am content with my current ethnicity (mix of Chinese and Filipino) however for my next life I wish I were either (1) northern European or (2) Gulf sheikdom Arab so that I can live very, very comfortably off the state...

It's funny that this thread came up so soon to me finding out I have Scottish blood.

What are ye talkin a boot?

If that question is actually a question, rather than just a blunt, vicious attack on the Scottish people, yesterday I found out that my great great great grandfather was Scottish.

Hey thats cool, but you'll still identify as chiefly Italian though I'm assuming.

Vicious attack on the Scotsmen? Haven't you ever seen the Simpsons...?

Top Bottom