If you could be another Ethnicity, what would it be?

I am split three ways between Italian, British and Casucasian American. I wouldn't mind being black so I could be more athletic.

Hard question. If not Slavic, I want to be somebody of celtic or german descent.

Hey thats cool, but you'll still identify as chiefly Italian though I'm assuming.

Vicious attack on the Scotsmen? Haven't you ever seen the Simpsons...?

Well, seeing that my "English" side is partly foreign, and my "Italian" side (of what I know) is currently all "Italian", yes.

Luxembourg-ish (ian?)

Now wouldn't that be so cool?

Well, if I could somehow get citizenship out of it, I'd want American ethnicity so I could move away from my current god forsaken country and move to America, which I already plan to do, but with citizenship it would obviously be a lot easier.

At the moment I'm pretty much purely English, perhaps some amount of Scottish/Irish... not entirely sure.

If it doesn't help me in any way with citizenship etc, then meh... probably get some Israeli and American, making me a part of my three favourite countries, which I call 'The Trio;' Israel, America, and The UK.

A slav wishing to be German? UNHEARD OF!

I'd be Italian so I could fly and breathe underwater.

Let me guess where you got that stereotype from....Mario, as in Super Mario of the Nintendo series! Funny, but slightly racist post. Although I am part Italian (25%), I do not take offence to that, but some other Italians may....

I'll probably want to continue being Chinese but with some more Northern Chinese blood than being just Cantonese :D

I would like to be swedish! and a blond girl! I would be so hot

i am 25% celtic
if i were pure celtic i would go in ireland or scotland to marry a celtic woman
(naturally this is impossible but it would be beautiful)

Why can't you marry a Celt now?

Anyway, I wouldn't mind being a mongrel of all the Ethnicities on Earth. Diversified blood lines would give me some cool resistancies and is rumored to make you smarter too.

I am English, Cornish, Scottish, Irish, Welsh and Swiss Italian with a dash of French thrown in - why would I want to be anything else.

As long as the genes are awsome, ethnicity isn't important. Can I be neutral?

Diversified blood lines would give me some cool resistancies and is rumored to make you smarter too.
I don't think its accurate for individuals. It would, however, result in a stronger species.

For example, if you do not reproduce because of a certain gene, the species benefits :D

Top Bottom