1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

If you could be another Ethnicity, what would it be?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Lucius Julius, Jul 30, 2007.

  1. The Yankee

    The Yankee The New Yawker Retired Moderator

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2002
    Messages:
    19,467
    Location:
    Minneapolis, MN
    Doesn't quite work the same than if you were you and had a hot Swedish blonde woman.
     
  2. Bill3000

    Bill3000 OOOH NOOOOOOO! Supporter

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2005
    Messages:
    18,464
    Location:
    Quinquagesimusermia
    We're talking about Sweden here; land of blonde women orgies.
     
  3. dannyshenanigan

    dannyshenanigan Emperor

    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2007
    Messages:
    1,062
    Location:
    Chicago
    I'm mostly Irish so anything a little more swarthy so I won't get sunburned so much.
     
  4. Lucius Julius

    Lucius Julius Imperator Romanorum

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2007
    Messages:
    57
    Location:
    Secret-----------Job: Roman General
    This thread was on the second page. Bump. Sorry about that, but I didn't know if bumping was illegal or not.
     
  5. drachasor

    drachasor The Undying Flame

    Joined:
    Nov 26, 2005
    Messages:
    869
    Time Lord.
     
  6. sourboy

    sourboy Awakening...

    Joined:
    Nov 25, 2001
    Messages:
    5,560
    Location:
    Minnesota
    I dunno that I'd want to change, but I've always been interested in French and Japanese culture... for the record, I'm basically everything in North/NW europe now... major mix.
     
  7. Lucius Julius

    Lucius Julius Imperator Romanorum

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2007
    Messages:
    57
    Location:
    Secret-----------Job: Roman General
    25% of my heritage is basically what you described, the other 75% is 25% Italian (Mostly Sicilian I believe), and 50% Croatian (from the Dalmatian coast region).
     
  8. Elta

    Elta 我不会把这种

    Joined:
    Oct 24, 2005
    Messages:
    7,590
    Location:
    North Vegas
    Non Italian - Irish - Mexican ? ( white and latino basicly)

    Probably Polynesian, all of the Samoans, Chammoro and Hawians I ever meet were really nice guys.
     
  9. Lucius Julius

    Lucius Julius Imperator Romanorum

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2007
    Messages:
    57
    Location:
    Secret-----------Job: Roman General
    Not many posts as of late.
     
  10. A Revolutionary

    A Revolutionary Beating the Drums

    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2007
    Messages:
    274
    Location:
    Boerne, TX
    Being some kind of American Indian would be cool. Preferably a tribe from Central or South America.
     
  11. Lucius Julius

    Lucius Julius Imperator Romanorum

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2007
    Messages:
    57
    Location:
    Secret-----------Job: Roman General
    Native Americans are cool, infact, I live in the United States, so it could be possible that I am something like 1% Native.
     
  12. R.B.

    R.B. King of the Meeps

    Joined:
    Sep 25, 2006
    Messages:
    316
    Location:
    Meeps
    I'm 50% Cherokee, 25%Scot-Irish, 25% unknown(my dads biological mom looked Gypsie-ish, but my dad says she looks Cherokee) Male

    If I had to change-50% Cherokee, 25% Scottish, 25% European Gypsie. Male
     
  13. Elta

    Elta 我不会把这种

    Joined:
    Oct 24, 2005
    Messages:
    7,590
    Location:
    North Vegas
    Well you know 40% of the white people in the South claim to be at least 1/8th American indian so you have a good chance.
     
  14. R.B.

    R.B. King of the Meeps

    Joined:
    Sep 25, 2006
    Messages:
    316
    Location:
    Meeps
    The question in my city: Who ISN'T related to Native Americans?
     
  15. Red Door

    Red Door Man of Mayhem

    Joined:
    May 29, 2005
    Messages:
    12,665
    Location:
    USA #1
    Black .
     
  16. GVBN

    GVBN Emperor

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2004
    Messages:
    1,794
    Location:
    Finland
    Swedish
    ...
     

Share This Page