If you couldn't live in your own country......

Sweden probably, no big changes, rather easy language (for Finn:)), only 1 bad thing in Sweden is: Ice hockey;)

Other choices would be Netherlands, England, USA (great lakes region)

Originally posted by funxus
@Lifeblood, at first I thought you talked about Sweden in your long post... we're not much better off than you are you know.

I know the situation is dire there too. Work is hard to come by. I can't find a fulltime job anywhere unless I go through friends or a relative. But who want's to work for his uncle anyway?

The government doesn't help by covering up bad statistics. Honestly if you go to a 2 hour talk and drink coffee with other losers you're suddenly put in the category employed! Even though you are on the dole and get 7 euros a day for the food in the cafeteria and a bussticket to jobseeking loser central. No wonder people blow their brains out all the time and drink like fish. I've also thought about Australia. Beautiful country, cheap beer, cheap meat and chicks in thongs. My loyalty to this land is fast approaching close to 0%. I don't need this crap anymore. I want some sun and thongs and shorts for a change.

Sweden, Switzerland or Norway

All rates as having best living conditions - rated on unemployment, average income, poverty, crime etc. And think of the big buxom blondes! Stereotyped I know... so sue me!

:p

Morgasshk

Top Bottom