If you had to be a Civ3 unit...

Jason Fox

Warlord
If you had to be a Civ3 unit and live in a Civ3 world, what would you be?

I think I'd be Rider - nice looking, fast, see the world a little. Sure, I might fall to a fortified pikeman in a size 7 city on a hill across the river one day, but then I might not.

I'd be a great leader; sipping sherry in my tent while filthy commoners have theilimps amputated outside!:p

Not a chance against my sherry drinking skills.:lol:

I would be a Knight. I would win many a battle, and gain elite status, and thus become so well respected that I could move freely in the ruler's palace. Then one nigh I'd sneek into the domestic advisor's room and chop her up in tiny bits. I would then paint my armor black, run away into the woods and guard a bridge for the rest of my days (NONE SHALL PASS!)

That's my plan:cool:

EDIT: spelling

CRUISE MISSILE - yeah, go, boom, explosion
:crazyeye: :crazyeye: :crazyeye:

ahem

I would probably be a Nuclear sub. Cruising the oceans looking for targets. And on occasion launching nukes at unsuspecting cities

I will be the invincible spearman!!!! bring on the modern armor!! I can handle it!!

I'd be an ICBM because I cause a S*** load of trouble.

Originally posted by Ohwell
Well Since KD stole the Battleship... and there is no cruiser... I would be the rifleman! A proud conscripted one defending ones nation.
There's more than one going for a spearmen, no reason why you can't pick the mighty battleship. :) :p Thief indeed. :rolleyes:

There's also the AEGIS cruiser, although personally had never seen it. :crazyeye:

I might as well be a Panzer since the French already hate me (for being American).

Top Bottom