Ilian Game keeps crashing

Faradhras

Chieftain
Hello,
I currently play a game as the Ilians which keeps crashing when I try to move or disband certain units, e.g. the Royal Guard in my city of Garduk or the settler in Dirage. Can anybody help? Save game attached.
Oh and happy new year! :D

Attachments

• tproske n. Chr.-0508.CivBeyondSwordSave
    928.3 KB · Views: 111
Hello,
I currently play a game as the Ilians which keeps crashing when I try to move or disband certain units, e.g. the Royal Guard in my city of Garduk or the settler in Dirage. Can anybody help? Save game attached.
Oh and happy new year! :D

Faradhas,

I loaded your game. It played OK. I then deleted the two units you reference, and it was still OK - I couldn't reproduce a crash.

Could it be a resource crash? You have a very big game and it takes a long time to load and go between turns.

Best wishes,

Breunor

Resource crash: probably, this is not the first time the game crashes for me, this usually happens when the save files get to a size at about 1 MB.
By the way, does anybody know what system specs are needed to finish a game on large or huge maps reliably? I have an Intel Core2 Duo CPU with 2,2 GHz, 4 GB RAM and 32-Bit Vista installed, and this is obviously not enough... :cry:

Top Bottom