im a forgoton german-ptw chieftan

66% for conquest. If you're watching telly this would probably not be a good option because you would eventually need to have a really well thought out plan for an invasion force across the pond.

I say if Germans are scientific go to the next frontier..Space!!! Build libraries and uni's in the core cities. It's easier to build space parts than an invasion force if you're watching telly too. The beauty of this game is all the winning conditions that are available. However you can only win one way per game so think which way you want to go.

Maybe during the commercials cycle through the cities and check what they're building. Change those that need changes. Keep reading and print out this thread. You've been given great advice by some really good players and keep reading the war academy.

But most important have fun! Next stop Warlord!
Cheers!

i have mutual protection pact with japan and spain do i attack im stronger military but slightly behind in tech, or do i leave a city unprotected so they attack me and save my rep
or is this an exploit

Attachments

• 1980 ger.jpg
    1980 ger.jpg
    365.1 KB · Views: 62
giraffman said:
i went republic and was losing 80 gpt and for 4 turns i was losing that on a zero balance, but i persevererd and im in a fairly good position now still tech advanced but im only on 50per cent tech investment as im a bit short and the ai1 isnt giving me anything. but im surviving

Whoaaaa, at worst you should only go negative for a few turns and at 0%. Glad to see you continued and are learning.

What can mess up new players to wreck switching to republic:
1. long wars, i.e. over 12 turns
2. building coluseums
3. not all tiles worked by a citizen have been improved. Use city view to check this out.
4. too many weak military
5. giving away too much gold/turn to AI civ.
6. not enough luxuries

Just for future reference.

PF

finally got beat by the indians who won a diplomatic victory still on chieftan five convincing wins and ill move up already won one diplo victory so four left

Top Bottom