I'm back, who is still playing??

Nighthawk419

Deity
This is definitely pretentious of me, but if I can't be like this online, when can I be???

I'm back to play some PBEM on good old fashioned Civ 4. I'm very rusty but also very honored to see that a lot of my games are still running. I'd love to get back playing again. Anyone need replacement players??? Or do I need to go ahead and try to set up the biggest most ridiculously complicated games again??? lol!

Temae

Chieftain
I would be interested! Especially in a modded PBEM game if that's your thing?

EDIT: Ridiculously complicated also sounds great!

Nighthawk419

Deity
hahaha yeah I love mods for sure. Which ones do you like? I go for big, but based on the lack of responses around here, I'm guessing the potential player pool is very small at this point. Maybe we can get 3-4 folks with a bunch of AI's and go for it...

Let me know what mods you like!?

Phylhom

King
Welcome back, Nighthawk! I'm in! I'd like to play a new PBEM with several players!

Nighthawk419

Deity
What do you guys think of the Rise of Mankind: A New Dawn mod? Or also the Realism Invictus mod?

Luthor_Saxburg

Vassal of Civilization
This is definitely pretentious of me, but if I can't be like this online, when can I be???

I'm back to play some PBEM on good old fashioned Civ 4. I'm very rusty but also very honored to see that a lot of my games are still running. I'd love to get back playing again. Anyone need replacement players??? Or do I need to go ahead and try to set up the biggest most ridiculously complicated games again??? lol!
You are two weeks late.

We needed a replacement for 1000AD two weeks ago. And for what Civ? SPAIN! (Which was the Civ that u played with).

However, I strongly suspect that we will need a replacemwnt soon enough.

Phylhom

King
What do you guys think of the Rise of Mankind: A New Dawn mod? Or also the Realism Invictus mod?
Well, Rise of Mankind: A New Dawn is a great mod, but I don't know if it is sufficiently stable to play with PBEM mode.

Realism Invictus is a great mod too.

Anyway, I can play any of them.

Temae

Chieftain
I'm a big fan of realism invictus, I'd vote for that one!

I played rise of mankind a long time ago, but don't remember much.

Nighthawk419

Deity
Sounds like Realism Invictus is interesting for folks. I'll start a new thread for a NEW GAME! (How about that, still in 2022!)

Luthor I'm happy to jump back in to the Earth 1000 game whenever you decide you need a replacement!

Top Bottom