I'm back!

Sifaus

Adramelech
Hail!

I have some good news to you. Today (or tomorrow) i'll continue to modding!! Yeah my school is finished and if i dont forget modding (lol) i'll try to do something.

I dont know where i start but i'll start from somewhere...

This is the call for help! ;) Elda, Thomas, please help me :lol:

Edit: if you want to contact me: siffer_y@hotmail.com

I'll be back too... This week, i'll start modding.

Rocklikeafool, what have you started on?

Then, we can divide up wha we are [planning on doing.

Now it's me who's back!

[after a few moments of silence]

Does anyone here at least remember who I am? :p

For all those who might not know me, or don't remember anymore, I'm the guy who came up with the idea for this mod. I worked quite a lot on this mod, but never managed to make a working version with more than a few files. I stayed away for a while - well, about 10 months - because I was incredibly (really incredibly) busy at school, but now I at long last return.
Well, at long last this completely crazy schoolyear is over. Well, not quite yet - I have exams for entering college, so I'll have to study quite a lot. But at least I do not have classes all day long six days a week, and next year I'll have two full months with absolutely nothing to do, so I can now be back to modding.
From what I've seen on the topics, most of the team also was having time problems and only working during vacations. Anyway, who is in the team currently? Or anyone has given up? Could anyone please send me the most recent files, and say what has changed in the project?

Oh, and the good news as that now I have enought programming skills that I may try to dabble in Python, or even the SDK if need rises...

WElcome back...

I'de sort of abandoned this prokject, after i lost the files i had, but, once i'm done with my current project, i'l be glad to help.

It's nice to see you again.

Thanks!
Well, it seems the project hasn't advanced quicker during my absence... do you have anything done, or we need start over once again?
I still have the files dating from the time I had to stop.. But they weren't working, so the best we could use would be the texts, graphics and perhaps one or two unbugged and unchanged files.

no, we have nothing... i had goten some way into it, but my computer crashed again.

Well, guess it's just what we already had...

I saw on the forums that you were going to use FFH2 as basis for the mod, are we going to do this again? It's a good idea because there were many things in the mod that overlapped with things they already did, but some things did not. Also, it would add several megabytes to the mod...

I think we should, as it does alot of deeper programming that we want to use (heros, alignment, etc...)

Top Bottom