I'm in a bit of a sticky situation...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheShahMaestro

Chieftain
So I just started my first multiplayer game with a couple of friends. I'm Mongolia, they are Germany and Babylon. The map is made of two continents. Me and Bsbylon are on one continent and Germany is on the other.

So the game started and as Mongolia I steam-rolled the AI one by one so that it was just me and Babylon (my friend) left on the continent. I didn't want to kill him off too early because I wanted him to still be a part of the game (big mistake I know).

Instead I sailed over to the other continent started taking the AI on there. Having taken them all, all that is left is me, Babylon and Germany (2nd continent).

Thinking that Babylon won't attack me as we have good trade (and because I was under the impression that he had inferior science - another mistake) I go ahead and attack Germany who have the second biggest empire (after me). I manage to gain two of f their cities and am hard pressed to take a third. He is fighting back and it's all I can do to hold on to the two cities.

The problem, is that back home on my home continent, my buddy Babylon have just finished the Hubble Space Telescope. Meaning he is near a science victory. My forces are stretched thin as I'm sprawled all over the ocean heading towards the German continent. I don't know whether to attack Germany or Babylon. And if I try to attack Babylon, how badly will I get beaten? He has the tech advantage but only one city! However, he keeps threatening me with nukes if I attack him. Not sure if he has any but he sure has better units than me. I'm currently on artillery and Great War infantry/cavalry. I can't build bombers because no oil.

So how can I win? Try to take on the city of Babylon? Can I enter his territory and just pillage to cut his science? I could really use what to do here, thanks!

Ps: it's turn 250 I think, we are in 1930s era on quick speed

Moderator Action: Please do not create duplicate threads in multiple forums. Since your other post has replies, this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom