I'm looking to contact Croxis

ravendude07

Chieftain
Not sure if this is even the right section to post this in but it is definitely off topic. I am looking for someone who may be able to put me in touch with a user named Croxis. He has been inactive for a few years but he used to be very active in this forum. His website is 404 so this medium is the only one in which I may be able to contact him. Did anyone know him? His email or something?

Thanks, ol' ravendude07

His profile says his Steam ID is "croxis". It also shows AIM, ICQ, and Yahoo Messenger. So you could try messages any or all of those.

Failing that, his profile says his location is Portland, Oregon and that he's a "Student, Teacher". Perhaps you should visit Portland and go to every school in the city to ask around for Croxis.

If he's a fan of the Lorax, perhaps he's an environmentalist. Try visiting the Sierra Club in Portland and ask for him. Or venture to the land of Truffula.

Croxis there’s a throwback. Hell yeah. Why you looking for him?

His profile says his Steam ID is "croxis". It also shows AIM, ICQ, and Yahoo Messenger. So you could try messages any or all of those.

Failing that, his profile says his location is Portland, Oregon and that he's a "Student, Teacher". Perhaps you should visit Portland and go to every school in the city to ask around for Croxis.

If he's a fan of the Lorax, perhaps he's an environmentalist. Try visiting the Sierra Club in Portland and ask for him. Or venture to the land of Truffula.

Haha superb detective skills you have there! If all else, fails I may need to visit every school in Portland.

Nerdily enough, I am looking to get some old server files from his website. He was the only person I could think of that may have access to them.

Who's Croxis ? and why FBIdude07 is looking for him ? :D

Who's Croxis ? and why FBIdude07 is looking for him ? :D
Lmao, I am close to solving the case of JFK's assassination. Hopefully, Croxis will lead me one step closer to solving the case so he has some questions to answer. Are you standing in my way AdamCROOK? Do I need to interrogate you as well? Maybe some waterboarding??

In all seriousness, he used to run a Civilization themed minecraft server. It was popping! I was just hoping he had the world saves so I could look back on the memories and all we built back then.

Do I need to interrogate you as well?

Not unless You're a hot 30-some female agent looking like Dana Scully from the X-files ! ^^ ;) xD

edit:
Shame I really don't know Croxis , sorry , kinda like the handle though :)

Nerdily enough, I am looking to get some old server files from his website. He was the only person I could think of that may have access to them.

Damn, this is absolutely wild. I just happened to be trying to reach his website lately too, just found this thread through google. If you manage to contact him let him know I'd KILL for a savefile of the World 4 or maybe 5 CivCraft server. Can't remember which had Lake Cosmo.

We should have a CivCraft reunion. I'm still friends with a bunch of folks on steam, but I haven't interacted with any of them in years. Those were the days.

I did play CSGO with FullyReloaded a few times but he is really, really good, and my usual friends and I are Silver 1 so it didn't last.

Last edited:
Damn, this is absolutely wild. I just happened to be trying to reach his website lately too, just found this thread through google. If you manage to contact him let him know I'd KILL for a savefile of the World 4 or maybe 5 CivCraft server. Can't remember which had Lake Cosmo.

We should have a CivCraft reunion. I'm still friends with a bunch of folks on steam, but I haven't interacted with any of them in years. Those were the days.

I did play CSGO with FullyReloaded a few times but he is really, really good, and my usual friends and I are Silver 1 so it didn't last.
NO WAY! If Lake Cosmo is the Lake Cosmo I am thinking of, I had spent a lot of time there talking with the builder of its hotel. I forget his username. Was it the lake surrounded by a bunch of buildings (maybe 10)? And a railway system that led to the walls of the city?

I will let you know if I find croxis. His mystery seems to be unsolved as of now.

Top Bottom