i'm something angry

XDV

Chieftain
I have a trouble with the mods, i dowloaded a mod, and..... what thinks makes me angry? The Fact that doesn't load the Flags!!!, sometime CivArmy told me that he's trying to find a solution, i don't blame him anyway, but there must a solution....... if there's no solution for that trouble, i will not PLAY CIV4 anymore. :mad:

i will thank a solution :goodjob:

So, you're threatening to stop playing Civ4 because 3rd party mods aren't working for you. That makes sense. Or not.

If you're using the latest patch, which was just released, then there's a good chance your mods won't work. Give it a few days for modders to realize there's been a patch and fix their mods.

yes i understand, everyone we need to live, responsabilites, school, university etc., but also time to do what we like

but sometimes u try to do something at your best, and then goes down, the errors are humans.

u said so, patience is a usually best answer

XDV said:
yes i understand, everyone we need to live, responsabilites, school, university etc., but also time to do what we like

but sometimes u try to do something at your best, and then goes down, the errors are humans.

u said so, patience is a usually best answer

Could you *gasp* play it without mods?

XDV said:
the errors are humans
:lol:

Kinda like "hell is other people"? ;)

neriana said:
Kinda like "hell is other people"? ;)

Ahhh, Sartre.
In almost 30 years of Acting, I have never had a better line to deliver in a play:)

Top Bottom