I'm surprised the most visible flaw hasn't been much commented on...

the minimap is functional enough i guess. i mainly use it to get around the world since i cant scroll left or right using the mouse since i have multiple monitors :(

About functionality, the only bad thing about the minimap is that we can't click and drag the view. That's horrible.

Agree. And not only that, does anyone else have the problem that after a couple of clicks, even click-focusing stops working? I have to click in the main view and then back to the minimap to make it function again. Fix! Now! Thx.

the minimap is functional enough i guess. i mainly use it to get around the world since i cant scroll left or right using the mouse since i have multiple monitors :(

Scrolling with multiple monitors is also horrible yes. Luckily, at least gamescreen draging works good. That didn't work on civ4, or it was another hotkey. Leftclicking and draging the map (not the minimap) works good enough.

Problem is since everytime I try to scroll right in civ5 my mouse just exists the game instead of scrollinig, now while playing sc2 I always fear to scroll right xD

Top Bottom