I'm uneasy with Germany in BNW

Baron2

Warlord
That Germany is in most games a rather military CiV is not a big issue.

However, I'm really uneasy with how BNW make almost a requirement for Germany to follow the Autocracy path.

(Panzers combined to Lightning Warfare ideology is a very deadly mix)

That Germany is in most games a rather military CiV is not a big issue.

However, I'm really uneasy with how BNW make almost a requirement for Germany to follow the Autocracy path.

(Panzers combined to Lightning Warfare ideology is a very deadly mix)

Hactually, zie germans are probably better off in Order. (50% faster production of tanks).

Hactually, zie germans are probably better off in Order. (50% faster production of tanks).

Well that's ONLY if you grab the Kremlin, but its guaranteed you can adopt Lightning Warfare, which is always awesome

OTOH, Order will give you more science to get up to Panzers faster, Freedom will give you a 25% build time reduction on all military units, etc.

I definitely think Autocracy would be a strong pick, but it's by no means forced.

Autocracy grants +25% production as well, among other bonuses. It's clearly the best if warmongering's your game.

Which is the point, no? You could make the same argument for any civ with a strong late-game UU.

I'm actually very pleased at how the new ideology mechanics give you meaningful options for various victory tracks instead of cookie-cutter matches to tall vs wide vs final push of domination. I pretty much never took Autocracy before, and while it's very situational now it's much better.

Top Bottom