I'm using Stalin of Russia, Hungary, East Germany, Poland...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, to shut it up!

I have... just wait until the next game/expanison???

About...umm...a few americans on this thread:
They're an embarrassment to my country, please don't listen to them...
About Menzies:
I find it quite comical these stupid things you say. Are you just spamming up the forum just to TRY to get a laugh? Or just to piss people off? Because when you say things about Americans, the generalizations you say about us, aren't you just as bad? If I wanted to I could say all Australians are stupid and ignorant, almost like yourself. But do you see me doing that? I like a lot of the other Aussies on the forum, so I don't. Are you in Texas or something and lying about your ethnicity? Maybe your even in Saudi Arabia. We can't trust you, who knows? What is your problem?

Well he does have a point somewhat, maybe not about Khmer,but I could do without all these new countries (yes COUNTRIES not civs) like France, Germany, Holland and POLAND for example (wtf why's everyone moaning about poland? why not austria, ivory coast or luxembourg while we're at it). This is Civilization, starting 6000 years ago, anything but really old civilizations kinda ruin the atmosphere I think.
Sure I can handpick Persia,China,Greece,Rome,Egypt,Babylon and maybe some from other continents and be happy, and that's why I haven't complained about it yet. :D

My point exactly. Ivory Coast ha that was a good one.

No I don't know too much about "football" (soccer) but IIRC Eastern Germany was pretty good.

And let's be honest, if the USA does not enter the World Wars, Germany would have won. England did work, that's true and in the second war, the Soviets did work. But by the time the USA even entered the war, France was already steamrolled! When I said "frogs" that meant the French, not all Europeans.

Why not Nigeria or Liberia then? What about Monaco? They are a country. Sure, they are smaller than Times Square in NYC, but they are a country. Does that mean they should be in?

This is Civilization, starting 6000 years ago, anything but really old civilizations kinda ruin the atmosphere I think.
Sure I can handpick Persia,China,Greece,Rome,Egypt,Babylon and maybe some from other continents and be happy, and that's why I haven't complained about it yet.

Best idea- play RFC. http://forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=204

Why do people still reply to these troll threads??
Both DrewTate and Menzies are just trolling you guys. Ignore them, hopefully a mod will step in and close this in due time.

(Although I also sometimes get irritated with all the pro-Poland threads, I personally would have no problem with Poland in CIV V, but only if they include the Winged Hussar. Otherwise no dice, sorry :p)

Because it's amusing? Imagine what you could do with France if you gave them Napoleon's Empire at its height. Or Victorian Britain its empire. Or gave Alexander ALL his empire.

Well he does have a point somewhat, maybe not about Khmer,but I could do without all these new countries (yes COUNTRIES not civs) like France, Germany, Holland and POLAND for example (wtf why's everyone moaning about poland? why not austria, ivory coast or luxembourg while we're at it).

Read our 1200+ years of history.

Austria should be in to. i don't get it...

And let's be honest, if the USA does not enter the World Wars, Germany would have won. England did work, that's true and in the second war, the Soviets did work. But by the time the USA even entered the war, France was already steamrolled! When I said "frogs" that meant the French, not all Europeans.

Nah, England would've eventually fought back, and the soviets just entred the war. A simple campaign to free France could've eventually worked, Poland would've had another uprising, etc. Germany would've invaded South America through French guinea (which fell in german hands after they captured france) and venezuela, brazil and some other south american country would've declared and... Ok that would just make the war worse....

oh England did fight back. But put your European pride aside and admit that the USA all but saved Europe...twice.

Add in Hitler's stupidity to ATTACK Russia :confused:

Ottomana were stopped by the Austrians.(I know it so)

Yes,those states were a big trouble for Ottomans at industrial era.I can't even imaginize,how big the empire was?

But i didnt know any battle,Ottomans was beaten by Hungary or Poland.

Ottomana were stopped by the Austrians.(I know it so)

The main part in Vienna victory had Polish Winged Hussars and Polish King John III Sobieski. Leopold I, Holy Roman Emperor made an obeisance to Polish king, who was on the horse, but Leopold I was the person who ride into Vienna as a triumphal.

Sorry for my bad English ;)

oh England did fight back. But put your European pride aside and admit that the USA all but saved Europe...twice.

When it became convenient to help. Financially convenient. The U.S. is built on the bodies and blood of millions of Europeans.
So kindly take your God Bless America trolling and shove it.

Then it was a 3vs1 battle.Hmmm,okay now i know that Ottomans lost a combat versus Hungary and Poland. It is also corrected.

I am sorry too,for my English.But i hope that the users can understand me:)

(umm no?):lol:

...Poland is the only country to ever take Moscow...

I've got no dog in this fight, but before a mod smacks the lockdown on this thread, I just thought I'd point out that a certain diminutive Corsican might take exception to this statement... ;) :p

Napoleon's victories in Russia were due largely to the Russians retreating and using a scorched earth policy which eventually led to Napoleon's army starving to death.
So it doesn't really count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom