Imaginary Persona Packs for Leaders that Lack Them

So, apologies if this has been done before, but imagine if we were to create additional Persona Packs for leaders that don't have them? It would be an opportunity to put a spotlight on underrepresented or missing aspects of that leader's Civ incarnation, and could also create some more unique ideas for gameplay.

So go nuts! Imagine what Persona Packs our current leaders could have, what they would be, and how they would affect them both in gameplay, and aesthetics.

Just as some ideas to kickstart thought, there could be younger or older versions of existing leaders, packs that focus on different aspects of a leader's personality or rule, or just packs that focus on crucial decisions they made or influential periods of their lives. This is an opportunity for history buffs to go wild, and same for gameplay imaginers.

And while I encourage you to imagine all the different aspects of a pack such as historical presence, aesthetics, gameplay changes, or even new music? (o_0)- feel free to only post parts of the ideas that you have that you're comfortable with. Even if you have zero gameplay ideas, still feel free to go nuts with any historical or aesthetic changes. And, even if you know zilch about a leader's background, you can still make an imaginary pack that merely reimagines a leader's ability to change their playstyle.

With that being said, post your ideas below! I'm curious to see what (if anything) happens.

I don't have any details yet, but how about a Pedro II with a Fatherland Volunteer Unique Unit and having bonuses related to the Platine War?

Last edited:
I don't have any details yet, but how about a younger Pedro II, with a Fatherland Volunteer Unique Unit and having bonuses related to the Platine War?
In Civ6 Pedro II is already young, we can have him old. Or young as child.
I just realize, this game never have a child leader XD

In Civ6 Pedro II is already young, we can have him old. Or young as child.
Mostly because they hadn't accomplished anything at that point. :p But yeah, I edited it.

Arguably Lautaro or Jadwiga could be portrayed as when they were teenagers but who knows.

Anyway I think it would be interesting if we had these personas:
Varangian Harald- Give Norway more of a religious and trading focus while Viking King Harald keeps the Thunderbolt of the North ability and the Viking Longship UU.
Sure he didn't lead Norway when he was in the Varangian Guard but we have Teddy as a Rough Rider when he wasn't President yet.

Conqueror Saladin- Giving Saladin more of a Holy War ability as opposed to a Scholar Saladin that we have. Conqueror Saladin would get the Mamluks while the new UU would be a Camel Archer. :mischief:

Arguably Lautaro or Jadwiga could be portrayed as when they were teenagers but who knows.

Anyway I think it would be interesting if we had these personas:
Varangian Harald- Give Norway more of a religious and trading focus while Viking King Harald keeps the Thunderbolt of the North ability and the Viking Longship UU.
Sure he didn't lead Norway when he was in the Varangian Guard but we have Teddy as a Rough Rider when he wasn't President yet.

Conqueror Saladin- Giving Saladin more of a Holy War ability as opposed to a Scholar Saladin that we have. Conqueror Saladin would get the Mamluks while the new UU would be a Camel Archer. :mischief:
yes

That could be difficult as it may require new voice lines
Well, there are no new voice lines for the Theodore Roosevelt and Catherine de Medici personas, so I don't think they would have to.

I would like to see the Viking guy with horned hat and the Gaul guy with winged hat for my alternative persona list.

And the king of the Kongo dressed as it should be.

We could have a version of Pedro II as Voluntário da Patria:

Spoiler :

Also, It could come with Voluntário da Patria as UU :D
Exactly what I have said. :D Great minds think alike. I love that outfit that Pedro has, and yes, I mean both Pedros.

Exactly what I have said. :D Great minds think alike. I love that outfit that Pedro has, and yes, I mean both Pedros.

Sorry, I hadn't seen it. But yes, Pedro II is an excellent candidate for an alternative persona. It would also change Brazil's gameplay a lot.

Sorry, I hadn't seen it. But yes, Pedro II is an excellent candidate for an alternative persona. It would also change Brazil's gameplay a lot.
At least with that version, he wouldn't be a total jerk when it came to Great People recruitment. :p

Top Bottom