Immaculate NES Five: Blood From A Stone

Turkey appears available (says NPC), so I'd like that country unless it's already been taken. Otherwise, I'll take Israel.

Interested in Egypt. Is that still open? If not, I'm also interested in Zaporizhia.

Interested in Los Zetas. If someone has already claimed them, I'm also interested in Frankish Principalities.

Just a little observation, but instead of "Gritar Chuva" in my opinion would be more appropriate "Chuva Gritante", or "Chuva Gritando". :p

Sign me up for the Deseret :D

Alternatively Australia, but preferably Deseret.

Interested in Los Zetas. If someone has already claimed them, I'm also interested in Frankish Principalities.

Just a little observation, but instead of "Gritar Chuva" in my opinion would be more appropriate "Chuva Gritante", or "Chuva Gritando". :p
Done- and will try to fix- may take a bit due to the way the excel sheets are done.
Sign me up for the Deseret :D

Alternatively Australia, but preferably Deseret.
Deseret confirmed. This should be interesting
You know what? On second thought, just sign me up for Azteca. Man, am I excited!

Done- glad they have guidance!

I think i am caught up on PMs. If you are missing a response, send me reminder PM okay?

It looks like dreadnought hasn't been on in a while, should I go ahead and treat Canada as an NPC for now?

I sent him a couple PMs and no response so for now... yeah... which is too bad.

Actually, if Badunoff, Flock, and Dreadnaught don't show up within a couple days, this NES would be really well served to have strong and active players take over Canada, Colombia, and the Umma Al-Mu'minin.

I'm Canada I guess?

awesome nuke. Seon inherits all of germania then.

EDIT: done ekolite.

Within reason (the scope of your nation's needs), yes.

Luiz surveyed the valley in front of him that was bustling with activity. A little ways off to the south a river cut through the scarred but still verdant landscape. A few flood damaged houses still somberly stood. Fallen trees dotted the area but were quickly being cleaned up. Nearby a battered and muddied road intersected the river and continued off into the horizon. Construction workers and cleanup crews were spread across the area, toiling away to help recover from the major storms that had occurred just a few months ago. Most of the work was being done with basic tools such as shovels and wheelbarrows. Luiz had managed to procure a few larger vehicles for this site though. Some of them were pulled by horses, but a few were sporting engines running on synthetic fuels.

Luiz, who had been appointed the head Recovery Minister by the Military Council, checked in with the recovery manager of the area to get an update on the progress that was being made, and to see if the number of tools and workers was adequate for the job. The manager was a Peruvian that had only come to Brazil two years ago, but had quickly proved his expertise and have moved up to a manager position at the private contractor the Brazilian government was using. This only proved to Luiz how Brazil's capitalist system provided unrivaled opportunities to people of all stripes. If the man had remained in Peru he would've been stuck with whatever job the communists gave him, but in Brazil, where the opportunities are endless, he was able to put his expertise to use. While the storms had been devastating, the recovery effort now employed many Peruvians who had been previously looking for work. So as the saying went, there was a silver lining to this cloud too.

After speaking to the manager for a few minutes, Luiz was satisfied and returned to his vehicle so that he could move on to the next site. The manager had estimated that the road would be cleared up in just another week, that the bridge over the river should follow only a week after that, and that the new windmills and water mill were still on schedule. Due to the combination of government funding and private construction companies, southern Brazil was quickly coming back better than ever.

The Mediterranean Principalities are saddened by the breakdown of order in other nations that are part of the Pact of Steel and having no desire to aid in the escalation of chaos and warfare in Europe withdraws itself from the Pact, once again becoming a free agent with an eye towards the future and rebuilding a free and just society. We will welcome any refugees from war-torn regions as our carefully calculated food supplies allow.

Top Bottom