Immaculate NES Five: Blood From A Stone

DEADLINE IS THIS FRIDAY, AUGUST 26th AT 4PM EASTERN STANDARD TIME

(if you don't know what 4pm EST is compared to where you are, just get them in before midnight on thursday)[/center]

I was going to wait for more players before setting a deadline but i think we have enough to start.

DEADLINE IS THIS FRIDAY, AUGUST 26th AT 4PM EASTERN STANDARD TIME

(if you don't know what 4pm EST is compared to where you are, just get them in before midnight on thursday)

What. I have never even seen a deadline announced, and it certainly isn't in your signature.

I started university this monday. I might have time to write orders tonight, but I won't guarantee anything.

I hope you do have time to submit orders Diamondeye. Its the first turn so they probably don't need to be very complicated. *unless you are going to war* Just outline some development, buy some troops and maybe tech a bit (or not) and that should be enough.

GOod luck with University and that edumacation.

Immaculate, I am constructing my stories for Canada, but have a question for you: with Canada being a despotic oligarchy, did you imagine it as a sort of "board of directors" who run the country? My rough draft so far has that sort of image for it, but was curious about your opinion.

I was thinking of something like a golfing country club turned evil but whatever you want to use is up to you. Maybe something based on Ben Mulroney the II (the currently most evil person in that great icey nation- iggy will attest to this).

If you want to do a board of directors thats cool too. Its whatever you want it to be- feel free to take the nation to something you really want to play.

Orders incoming tonight

MMUUULLLROOOONEYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! [I don't know, at least hes not restopncible for changing the colour on the CN tower, in a probably unwanted memorial:sad:.]

Besides, everbody know that title would apply to Stephen Harper, if he wasn't a robot.;)

From Union of Korea
To Yānzhào, Hubei, and Jiangnan
We invite our friends in Yānzhào, Hubei, and Jiangnan to sign with us either peace agreements and if they wish a Mutual Defense Pact. We hope to hear favorably in this regard.

Yānzhào signs the mutual defense agreement. Please draw up a treaty and we'll sign it.

Far East Defensive Cooperation Orgainization

This alliance is for the mutual defense of the nations who sign.

The alliance views any crossing of national borders of one of the signatories by a foreign force not authorized to do so as an act of aggression to be responded to by all the signatories.

The alliance will not require nations to aid signatories if a signatory begins a war of aggression. Fellow signatories can help or not as they see fit, but are not required to.

Signatories must all agree to add new members by a unanimous vote.

This treaty is not an economic or technology agreement, it is strictly a military assistance agreement and forces no other conditions upon the signatories.

Original Invitees:

Union of Korea (signed), Hubei (signed), Jiangnan, and Yānzhào (signed)

From Korea
To Hubei, Yānzhào

We are glad of your support. Please inform us if the FEDCO is acceptable as drafted.

From Yānzhào,
To Korea,

Signed and acceptable.

confirming that I do indeed live and am joining as Cascadia. I've been on an orientation thingy for college that kept me offline for a week and am now moving in so I won't be particularly responsive for the next couple days. I'll try to get in orders tonight. In the meantime Storytime:
Negotiations
Spoiler :
The Stranger was meeting Rachel to discuss the remaining arms he has stockpiled, but things were not going well. The aides from both sides have already been shouted from the room, quickly followed by their generals.
“Why can’t you just hand them over? You would still have access to them, not to mention the government armory”
“Because, dear Priestess, then I wouldn’t have them. I still don’t trust this little cult you have going.”
Rachel sighed, “I wish you wouldn’t call me that. We’ve been through too much to go by titles. I can guarantee this room isn’t bugged”
The Stranger snorted “Hah! Like you don’t have a dozen lackeys that wouldn’t mind a bit more leverage. You can toss your name about if you want, but I’m keeping mine.”
She sighed again “Fine ‘Stranger’, have it your way. Can you at least tell us where they are hidden and how much is there?”
“Well excuse me, but doesn’t telling you mean that it wouldn’t be hidden? The weapons are hidden where no one but me and a few trusted associates can find them.”
“But what if we need them?”
“Then I’ll use some. In the meantime they’ll remain safe, away from your sticky little priests. These weapons have killed millions of innocents and I don’t trust any government to hold them. Look at California”
“Yes, California. Do you remember the nice little town of Los Angeles? Or how about Edmonton? Plenty of innocents lived there.”
“The guilty must be punished, regardless of the collateral damage. They deliberately targeted civilian populations with bloody bioweapons. Have you seen a friend die from Anthrax? How about radiation poisoning?”
“Oh, so it’s all right when you kill thousands but when the Man does it suddenly it’s a no-go. What’s the difference you and them?”
“They struck first” The Stranger shouted, his face contorted with anger. He looked down at a clenched fist and forced it to uncurl before sitting down. A cold silence reigned for a minute.
“So, how is Anne?” Rachel eventually said, voice cool
“She’s good, still resting at Whitman with a few friends. The trip west took a lot out of her.”
“That’s good.” The silence stretched between them for a few minutes before The Stranger abruptly stood.
“Well, its been good to see you again. I’m sorry that we couldn’t come to an accord. Until next time dear Rachel” and the Stranger tipped his hat and left.
An aide scurried in as he left. “Your holiness, why do you let him speak to you like that?”
Rachel smiled sadly “Because I can trust him.”
“But he’s out of control!”
“Yes, that is why he’s valuable. So long as he’s independent he will give me what no one else can, a frank answer”
“I don’t understand”
“You will someday. Now, be a good assistant and fetch me a cup of tea”
The aide sighed “Yes your Holiness”

Not over this length of time. And you will note it is only a few.

ALL ORDERS ARE DUE IN 24 HOURS

Is the Ummat Al-Mu’minin still free? If so then I'd love to play as them.

Welcome. Have you ever NESed before? Either way, you are welcome to play.

Have I NESed before? I've signed up for a few and have turned in orders. But weeks go by and there aren't any updates. So I thought I'd try another one. Hopefully this will be the one that I get to really play.

And I'll get you some orders here in just a little bit.

Honestly do not worry over the delay they happen, in fact some NESes only get updates every few months.

In most NES's I play in, I send orders literally at the last moment, due to diplomatic and logistical reasons. Just to give you a heads up, Immac.

In most NES's I play in, I send orders literally at the last moment, due to diplomatic and logistical reasons. Just to give you a heads up, Immac.

Thats fine- you got a little less than 22h left.

How many orders have you received so far?

Orders Sent

Top Bottom