ImmacuNES II B- Emperor of the Fading Heavens

Orders in. Also, single tear shed.

Although perhaps this is a good thing. I'm changing jobs and moving cross-country in a few weeks, and I'd hate to crash into a semi in the middle of Nebraska because I was going over schemes in my head.

confirming orders. glad the timing is good :p good luck with your job change and the move.

Sorry Immac if my orders are late, crazy family situations have meant limitted internet and stress and/or misery for everyone involved. I'll get them in tonight hopefully.

I hope everything is OK, Ollie. You're a good person.

(also, when you DO send orders in, please, please, please don't forget what we agreed... Kind of integral to my orders this turn.)

My orders have also been delayed as I've had no internet access for the past week. There are almost finished now and may be in tonight or tomorrow morning.

mm'k.

Major sub-houses of House of Thana (also added to the wiki)

House of Thana
The current ruling clan of House Thana, House of Thana was once one of the smaller houses of House Thochatseil, House of Thana survived the Symbiont Wars more intact than the others, resulting in surviving members flocking to it. As the last of the great clans, House of Thana naturally took control.

House of Htana
Founded by former Patriarch Rendrov Thana, for the younger of his two daughters, House of Htana is extremely small, consisting of only three blood members, living in a wing of the Thana House-Palace. The future of House of Htana is in question, in part due to rumours of Ozuric-tendancies* in the current heir.
Notable members:
Ghilda Htana: Niece of current the current Thana Matriarch, Ghilda serves as a aid to her Aunt, formerly by overseeing the Thanan Biology labs, and more recently by being given unofficial command of the Thana territories on Errovus Secundus. Her current family consist of her mother (the current house head) and father. Rumours abound about her persistent un-married state, mostly about her being a “confirmed-spinster”.

House of Nacmacorthex
Founded largely by former House Hyppean soldiers and vassals isolated from their former lords during the first Symbiont War, the House of Nacmacorthex forms one of the “Twin Spins” of the Thanan military. House of Nacmacorthex also holds many fishing assets, as well as most of the gnolls in House Thana. Posses an extremely martial culture, often considered barbaric by their rivals in House of Yuenki or by the less-martial Houses. House of Nacmacorthex also has a tradition of marines, both space and naval, but the current lack of Thanan spaceships prevent this from being a notable tradition.
Notable member:
Corva Nacmacorthex: The current head of House of Nacmacorthex, a position she only recently assumed fallowing her father’s death after contracting the Demon’s Cough*. Widely considered unproven by her House due to lack of combat experience (having only properly fought in a few small battles against bandits, warlords and raiders on E2, as well as the execution of the prisoners used in her father’s Ritual), as well as lacking in fishing experience (having spent most of her life on E2), Corva has proven capable thus far. She also founded the gnoll Anti-Defamation League, although unfortunately the low gnoll membership doesn’t seem to have deterred her. Currently commander of the E2 defense forces.

*He actually died in a fight against prisons inmates, but since that’s a traditional suicide method in the Nacmacorthex, C.O.D. is considered plague.

House of Yuenki
The other “spine” of the Thana military, House of Yuenki was formed from military veterans during the First Symbiont War, during the Reformation of house of Thana. House of Yuenki is often considered more “dignified” and “disciplined” then House of Nacmacorthex, particularly by themselves, due to their comprehensive warrior-code., which they have thus-far refused to show to anyone else.

Mumabi Yuenki: Current head of House of Yuenki, having obtained the position recently, following the death of his father to the Demons Cough*, Mumabi is the head of the Thana Incillian forces.

*Actually a duel provoked by Lord Veadiar’s contraction of the plague.

House of Oekrideka
House of Thana has never possessed a strong tradition of magic, preferring to use science to solve their problems. House of Oekrideka is the exception. Formed from the mages that survived the early days of the First Symbiont War, Oekrideka’s Sanctioned mages keep the tradition of Church Sanctioned magic alive in House of Thana. Currently quit weak, there is talk of expanding the magic-programs within House Thana, so that Thanan mages can be sent to fight on Stigmata.

House of Nareiv
Also known as the House of Musty Tomes, House of Nareiv had spent years as a rather minor house, performing much House Thana’s non-biological sciences, although recent projects with the St. Oghma Academies have greatly expanded House of Nareiv’s position.

I don't have remillard orders. Maybe i lost them? can you resend if you have them?

I don't even know if I have time to send orders. I barely have enough time to post right now as it is. Might just have to get someone else to send for me.

I don't even know if I have time to send orders. I barely have enough time to post right now as it is. Might just have to get someone else to send for me.

Here goes the fleet?

Sorry Immac for late orders I'm sure you understand why. I'll get them in later today.

My orders have been sent. Have you received them Immac?

I'm not sure why I have to justify my beliefs to you. He was my commander while I was Regent... I'm just saying if we're going to win this war he needs to do better or be replaced by someone else. I am not suggesting myself, but I think the Garrison would benefit from giving other people a chance to prove themselves instead of just assuming Hyppean is the best for the job.

OOC: Forgot to comment it earlier, had Internet troubles.
IC:
Last time, when You replaced 'Hyppean' leadership with "A better one" Garrison lost, lets say, more than a few*, Inf IV units.

So your opinion is nice, but last time it was followed, it costed roughly 5 turns of garrison income. Just facts. So, we apologize for not having much respect for your "opinions". Of course, anyone who is willing to take over garrison (and is put in charge by Regent), is free to do so. No hard feelings.

* 20 Units that's roughly 80 battalions 1 MF per battalion.

Top Bottom