1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

ImmacuNES III: Post-Apocalyptic Fantasy

Discussion in 'Never Ending Stories' started by Immaculate, Mar 24, 2010.

1. Terrance888

Terrance888 Discord Reigns

Yah, but still, I have to play incharacter as the Ferocious Females of Pilset.

Besides, I said that I will hold truce for negociations of armistaice/my surrender. All I need is his terms.

Besides, my only major term is that the Death mana node shall not by rebuilt by any nation, and that any attempt to do so is sufficient for our army to march again to destroy it again.

Other than that, I just want independence of Pilset, and don't want to be vassalized like last game I played.

Oh, this post of Out of Character but In context. You can see what I want here.

2. Ekolite

Ekolite The Mighty Jungle

Speaking of mana nodes, are the nodes specific to a mana type or can any type of node (fire, death, water etc) be built on any supply of mana? And can they be rebuilt once destroyed?

3. Immaculate

Immaculate unerring

they don't have all tribe leaders...

4. Immaculate

Immaculate unerring

no- most are not... some 'things' provide a particular type of mana- like the body of succellus which provide life mana.

but yeah, any mana node can be any type of mana. you can rebuild mana nodes...

5. Darksaber1

Darksaber1 Secret Emperor

Commencing
    Spoiler :
    Mechzha glad to be back in a workshop. He didn’t know why, but he felt more energized than he had in years, since before he became Grand Engineer. The good days...

Mechzha had been chosen for the leadership for several reasons. He had been brilliant, even as a low level engineering apprentice. At 19, he had developed a new method for powering golems. On average, most golems could run for about 80 hours before entering a hibernation cycle for around 10 hours to collect thaumic energy. With his upgrades, they could run for around 100 hours before rest, significant, particularly for privately owned golems. That, and some smaller inventions, had earned him nomination to be a Paragon.

As well, there was his ancestry. Paragon Chreska had been his grandfather, and Paragon Phavia had been his Great-Grandmother. With Lord Tharius’s sudden death, his lineage and management skills were far better than the competition. However, there was a problem. A Paragon could not be a Grand Engineer, so he had been given choice: Leadership, or near-divinity. He could still become a Paragon, but only upon death. For 30 years, he’d wondered if he made the right choice.

Now, it was different. Ever since he made his declaration, things were different. He was now working on a strange new Construct, and was really enjoying it. The Machine that had filled his subconscious was finally taking form, in steel, brass and bronze, rather than ink, charcoal and dreams.

There was one odd thing though. His post had always been respected, but now... now people treated him almost like... a prophet. And not just the people, the golems even acted strangely. They kept approaching him, and rather than produce a letter, tablet or slate from their master, they simply watched him, or once or twice touched his arm, then left. It was... odd.

“Sir, here are the enchantment gems you requested.” An acolyte said, running up with a box.

“Thank you, put it over there.” Mechzha said indistinctly, waving at a nearby bench, before jumping onto a new task.

Kheizra watched the events below with an attentive eye. The project was going slower then she’d hoped, but that was not surprising. Mechzha was eager, but the senate was mostly Politician caste, and they were always slow to change, and many felt that Airdriash'Mechzius was a threat to their power and position. They feared that if The Path became widely accepted, power would shift from the Politicians to the Engineers. They weren’t wholly wrong...

The Dragon is the Herald of the Machine. The Machine will rise again.

Spoiler :

000=Initiate Start-up Sequence=000
    000=ERROR=000
    000=Critical Hardware=non-Responsive=000
    000=Secondary Hardware=Responsive=000
    100=Commencing Slow-Start=001
    11+Finally+11

6. hbar

hbar Constant

I'm sorry Immaculate. But, it's, you know, Brazil. They're like the Patrians of football.

7. Immaculate

Immaculate unerring

yeah... welll... i guess i'm out 5$ to my coworkers.

8. hbar

hbar Constant

When are orders due?

9. Immaculate

Immaculate unerring

Tuesday July 6th, 12:01am.

10. vruchten

vruchten Found serenity in torture

to: kraz-ke-mekat

Human worshiping the machine,
    are the rumors we hear wrong, or do you wield control over enchantment magick?
    If so we would like to hire some of your wizards for a short, non violent task. Would you be interested do send some of them for money to us for a short time?

greetins from strongest son

11. Darksaber1

To: The Strongest Son

We do indeed posses Enchantment mana, and will lkely be able to send some adepts to you. We presume you seek understanding of the Acient Magic of the Lost Kaer yo have found?

12. Kyzarc Fotjage

Kyzarc Fotjage Rise Up

well, I think I played that about right

13. Tyrs

Tyrs King

Immac: I think I need to drop out of this, sorry. I just have to much on my plate right now to give the game the time that you, as an excellent mod, deserve for putting it on. I'm gonna take a break from NESing in general for at least a couple months. Thanks for having me, and everyone have fun!

14. Immaculate

Immaculate unerring

okay...

15. Immaculate

Immaculate unerring

Treat of Peace Between Throal, Sjykalfar, and Pilseta
    Pilseta
    • The Pilseta will hereby stop all military activity against the Sjykalfar and will never take arms against these people or the people of Throal. The only allowable military action against these nations is 1) in defense of Pilsetan people within their own territory or 2) if the Sjykalfar should break this treaty by a return to necromancy.
    • The Pilseta hereby recognize all territories having shared cultural influence between the Sjykalfar and themselves as Sjykalfar territory. This includes the mana nodes found on the border between these two nations.
    • The Pilseta will renounce all trade and diplomatic contacts between themselves and the Patrian nation, its leadership or its ambassadors.
    Throal
    • Once Pilseta has implemented the expectations placed upon it, Throal’s soldiers and navies shall leave Pilsetan territories. The exception are 1) Throalic soldiers may enter Pilsetan territory to make war on Patrian soldiers found there and 2) Pilseta may make use of the seas and rivers that lead from Key Bay to Sjykalfar territory so as to trade and cooperate with this nation.
    Sjykalfar
    • Sjykalfar shall sign peace agreements with the Pilsetans and not take arms against that nation in retaliation for their aggressions.
    • The Sjykalfar shall renounce necromancy and not rebuild their unwoven death mana node nor weave a new one.

Signed:
    King Valarus the III, monarch of Throal

OOC: Diamondeye, not sure if you are fully NPC or not… if you want to do this diplo, go for it… otherwise i’ll have Princess Anabella sign it.

16. vruchten

vruchten Found serenity in torture

To: Grand-Engineer Mechzha dhes-Chreska-Phavia

So, that is great news to hear! And your guess was close to the truth.. We have found this second kaer to our west which is locked by some ancient dwarven enchantments. We have two possible offers for you:
    Either you unlock it for us for a fixed price.
    Or you unlock it and you`ll get a fair share from what ever we`ll find inside.
    What would be your choice?

17. Terrance888

Terrance888 Discord Reigns

This was not discussed! This is not accepted until discussed!!!

Not signed! That was not discussed!

18. Immaculate

Immaculate unerring

Heron Throne,

You have agreed to cut your ties with the despicable slavers of the Patrian nation. Why would you allow their soldiers in your lands? We would be doing you a favor by removing the parasite from your lands. We consider this point integral to Pilsetan divorcing themselves from Patrian influence.

19. Darksaber1

To: The Strongest Son

We will unlock it for a Share of the contents, however a bit of money to charter transport from the Merchant Fleets would likely alow our experts to reach your lands sooner.

20. Immaculate

Immaculate unerring

its a bit gamey, but to keep things fair, you'll need a real ship to move your unit.