immortal byzantines -fastest victory challange

Most important thing is that an AI won't cap if it's strength is still above the world average. Besides that there's things like war success and wether they are landtargets for your vassals and you. I think most people don't make it more complicated than it is. Kill lotsa units, take big cities, but don't lose tons of units doing it.

something i noticed by playing so not sure if I'm 100% right: Power rate (soldiers) + war success are definately bigest factor so if they have a big stack try to kill it with odds at least above 65% so you don't end up with the AI thinking he's winning the war. Then taking a couple of cities and that should do it. Sometimes when I take many loses even when they are left with only 1 city they still won't cap but sometimes when I took no lossed and had 2:1 power ration they capped without me having taken 1 single city.

Another thing I noticed is around peace vassaling -> how to get an AI to peace vassal
It happened to me several times that the big AI would attack another AI which is pleased/friendly to me. As soon as I ask the winning party to "make peace", the other dude will peace vassal me next turn (assuming I'm powerfull enough to provide protection-> decent army-> one of the biggest score on the table). Is there something on the forum to confirm this? please share if you know how the mechanics are working because I've looked this up and couldn't find anything

Finally done...1180AD Conquest. One of the best game I've played but I got some some good advice from the likes of PeteJ, GG and Marig...

I think my biggest problem from the first time I played is not treating this like a rush...essentially taking my sweet time getting to Guilds.

I don't know I took longer as some of you. My initial stack went west and I capped Capac, Victoria, Hannibal, and Ragnar after taking only a few cities each. Hatty peace-vassaled to me. As I was warring on the western from, I amassed another stack on Joao's border and after I vassaled Ragnar, my troops made their way back and I DOWd Joao and capped him. With my entire army, I went after Darius but took some meaningless cities which may be reason why he didn't cap quickly.

My split stack finished off Washington for the win. Score was $423K.

Top Bottom