Immortal Celts Epic Playthrough (of an amateur) [8-05 Version]

amateurgamer88

Emperor
Hi everyone! I'm amateurgamer88. As you can see in the title, I'm playing Immortal difficulty on Epic Speed. I have largely played with Standard and Marathon speeds so expect this to be a bumpy ride This series will be at least 1.5 times as long as a Standard game. If you don't like slow games, then this isn't for you.

I know I'm not a great player so I appreciate any advice as I want to learn more. I have many areas lacking so feel free to point them out to me. I like to improve more as I actually want to eventually win some deity matches. As a result, I'm doing these playthroughs to learn and maybe people can give some criticism.

This game uses the 8-05 version with a few minor mods like extra maps and improved city view along with 3rd and 4th UC. I wanted to go into the 8-16 version but life has been busy for me and the 8-21 version just came out. This is Standard Size Planet Simulator map with strategic balance. I picked the Celts since I haven't had a chance to really play them and want to try out their Pantheons that are quite powerful compared to regular Pantheons.

An additional note is that, due to various reasons, I have to play this game windowed so, in later eras, you'll see the various things like gold, resources and etc overlapping. I also have to lower my graphic setting so my game can run smoother. I apologize for that but it's the limitations I work with.

Top Bottom