Immortal Dutch Domination - REX/Spy Fusion

i love ur playing style!!
its like a super uber insane "pro" version of me.
im thikin of steppinn up to emperor with some of ur strageties.

awesome story tooo!!!
keeep it going!

I found this story yesterday, and read it all the way through. Very informative, interesting, and entertaining. I really enjoyed it. Great job, and good playing. I hope you do another game after this one.

I doubt he'll do another one, considering he barely manages to finish this :p with his busy RL I don't wonder...

Crap, here axident posts again and it is not an update :( Oh well axidents happen ;)

haha. so what do you do axident? I'm starting to think, based on your love of espionage, that you're a dutch spy

I guess he's been in -beautiful- switzerland celebrating like 4398573645 more dutch ppl. Now he's curing his hangover :lol:

Hi, I've been lurking around these forums for a week or so and had to register just to let you know how good your story is, can't wait to see the end of that!

*RING RING*

“Chief engineer Rusck speaking.”

“Where is Berglund?” Ragnar asks icily.

“He’s here, sir,” Rusck quivers, handing the phone to Berglund.

“Chief scientist Berglund reporting, sir!”

“Berglund, report?” Ragnar asks wearily.

“Nuclear fission is a tricky business--"

“Enough! We cannot win against the Dutch hordes with conventional arms!”

“We are in the process of combining our expertise in nuclear fission with our expertise in rocketry, sir,” Berglund. “I don’t know why we can’t strap a nuke onto a fighter and fly it over to Colossia. And you know, you could probably fit a nuke into a transport ship disguised as an Incan trading vessel and have it blow up in a Dutch Harbor. Furthermore--"

“Enough! I say that nukes must be mounted onto rockets, and it shall be done!”

“Yes, sir.”

“Do you have enough uranium-235?”

“Not yet, sir, but we’re mining it as fast as we can! We don’t--”

“Good, because it’s your neck on the line!” Ragnar says angrily, hanging up.

Spoiler :

The Modern Armor upgrade slows us down by a couple of turns, but we eventually pile them into the transports and send them on their way in Operation Thor. (1458-59)

Bombers go Stealth. (1461-62)

Our obscenely strong Operation Thor task force cleans up the island around our Incan vassal. Our transports went back to fetch the rest of the troops earmarked for Operation Thor. By the way, we have been airlifting paratroopers and other defensive units into the large island south of Uruk, for many turns, just in case Ragnar attacks there. (1467, 69)

More units go Mech Inf in these last few moments before Fiber Optics obsoletes the Kremlin. (1471)

Hope you take 'em out soon! Wish I could play that well on immortal and higher :)
And I must say that's the best story-telling I've read on these forums :)

Nice, simple, elegant. Looks like you've got things under control nicely. How close are you to Domination victory?

Top Bottom