Immortal OCC (Part IV)

obsolete

Deity
Augustus

• Industrious / Imperialistic

On to part 4... It may seem odd throwing in Imperialistic, as there are no settlers in OCC so it feels like a waste of a trait. I did however feel it may be worth it to milk for GGs...

Attachments

• AutoSave_Initial_BC-4000.CivBeyondSwordSave
    30.3 KB · Views: 227
  • Civ4ScreenShot0045.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0045.JPG
    117 KB · Views: 251
Start to Finish...

Spoiler :

I was hoping to get TGW and really rack up on my generals... unfortunately Surry ends up beating me to the wall... So that plan blew up in my face... and he beat me to some other stuff as well... can't recall now what they were, and too exhausted to check now.

I also lost a great general early (IIRC)... blame RNG... so I made another general. I got him very highly promoted by the end of the game due to me being in constant war with Chinese and Celts for 98% of my game... Unfortunately, the FIRST and only attack I made that was less than 99.98% odds in my favour... and I lost him too. :mad:

The bull$hit RNG this game really had it in for me...

Anyhow, I razed two big cities by Surry near the end... in an attempt to lower his power... but in reality... I probably should have just ignored them and just focused on my space race which could have finished much sooner I think.

Attachments

• AutoSave_AD-1988.CivBeyondSwordSave
    434.8 KB · Views: 211
Thanks for hosting all of these games, Obsolete.

Augustus has a nice touch with IMP and mini-PHI market.
I'll play this map sometime this week, but I'd first like to go further in OCC n°3.

Top Bottom