Immortal Ottoman Epic Playthrough (of an amateur) [7-29 Version]

amateurgamer88

Emperor
Hi everyone! I'm amateurgamer88. As you can see in the title, I'm playing Immortal difficulty on Epic Speed. I have largely played with Standard and Marathon speeds so expect this to be a bumpy ride This series will be at least 1.5 times as long as a Standard game. If you don't like slow games, then this isn't for you.

I know I'm not a great player so I appreciate any advice as I want to learn more. I have many areas lacking so feel free to point them out to me. I like to improve more as I actually want to eventually win some deity matches. As a result, I'm doing these playthroughs to learn and maybe people can give some criticism.

This game uses the 7-29 version with a few minor mods like extra maps and improved city view. I wanted to go into the 8-05 version but life has been busy for me. This is Standard Size Planet Simulator map with strategic balance. I picked the Ottomans since I haven't had a chance to really play them and want to see just how strong their TR can really be as you focus on getting lots of them.

An additional note is that, due to various reasons, I have to play this game windowed so, in later eras, you'll see the various things like gold, resources and etc overlapping. I also have to lower my graphic setting so my game can run smoother. I apologize for that but it's the limitations I work with.

Here's the final episode:

Top Bottom