1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[BTS] Immortal Shadow Game With Gigi With a very confusing start (Possible Isolation)

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Strategy & Tips' started by CGQ, Jan 9, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Qactus

Qactus Romani ite domum

Big&Small and Medium&Small are much more different than their names may suggest.

Big&Small is actually a decent mapscript if you like water maps and don't mind having some AI with strong and some with weak starting positions. Obviously it's not suited for multiplayer. I play it a lot and like the randomness of it.
    Spoiler Big&Small :

Medium&small (which OP rolled here) is the opposite of randomness in creating these strictly separate regions for ocean and land that to me just seem unnatural.
    Spoiler Medium&Small :

coanda and krikav like this.
  2. Izuul

Izuul Level 86

Agree on skipping LH unless going for GLH, but i think it's too slow here to try that. There's already plenty of early commerce anyway, so the GLH would mostly be for mid-to-late game commerce, and you may just be able to capture it.

3. Snowbird

Snowbird Prince

I think it gets better with low sea level and islands settings.