1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Immortals Not Classified Correctly?

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by SxSnts9, Mar 29, 2017.

1. SxSnts9

SxSnts9 Warlord

In my current game with Cyrus I took God of the Forge as my pantheon in order to churn out Immortals. God of the Forge should increase production for all Ancient and Classical era military units, but as you can see in the screenshot it is not taking effect. Any ideas if I'm missing something or this is a bug?

Attached Files:

2. SxSnts9

SxSnts9 Warlord

Hmmm it looks like it is giving me the bonus production each turn, but it's not showing up in the tool tip. In that screenshot I should have received 13.6 production but when I went to the next turn I received over 20. So my complaint was mistitled. Should be...Firaxis needs to fix the damn tooltips lol.

3. Browd

Browd Dilettante Administrator

If you are referring to the tooltip about Pasargadae production, that tooltip never shows bonuses based on what you are specifically building - that just shows base production in the city, before build-specific bonuses. Is it confusing? Yep, as you have observed.

To see the effect of build-specific bonuses, you need to investigate the number of turns to completion as compared to nominal city production. If you select "Change Production," the top of the screen shows the actual progress bar for producing that unit, including the effects of build-specific bonuses.

4. SxSnts9

SxSnts9 Warlord

Yepp, exactly. Kind of misleading and something that firaxis should fix, but as long as it's working as intended we can't complain too much.

5. Leyrann

Leyrann Deity

We very much can.

And I even think we should. I don't agree with most complaints about the UI, but numbers should be correct.

6. kamex

kamex Emperor

Same with wonders etc. Thanks for clarification.