1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Imperia Mobiana

Discussion in 'Imperium OffTopicum' started by Tani Coyote, Mar 16, 2011.

1. Double A

Double A wak

Gold: 295
    145 gold into econ (up 2)
    135 gold into military (up 2)
    Total tech: 29 levels - it's Industrial Era time, mothertrucker.

Spoiler :

Gold is claims
    Light blue is regular movement
    Dark blue stuff is where army/navy should be built (buying 2 armies and 1 navy)
    Teal is naval movement. 3 armies marked with teal are boarding the northern fleet and getting dropped off on those three islands on the way to the Whatever Sea.

Policies:
    Democracy
    Unitary State
    Liberal Constitutionalism
    Laissez-Faire Capitalism
    Non-Interventionism

Trade offered to:
    Dragon Kingdom
    Glassurica
    Felidae
    Any non-Einjack countries with over 45 territories

2. Aiolos

Aiolos Prince

Please claim 5 island territories, and upgrade 2 levels of Mil, and one of Econ. Rest to vault.

3. Brushwaterkhan

Brushwaterkhan Chieftain

wow. i knew eggman/robotnik would show up. that means a story.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Stahl was shocked butyet odddly delighted, the man he belived would elp him in his conquest was finally arvied. but yet this was the man he thought so highly of, he heard all the stories of him; genocidle maniac, sadistic narssasist, but the way he gave his adress to the world seemed....un prepard. but of course apprence are deciving, his prcersur, visari, was a well know madman but yet he was just a short old man. Stahl relized that the whole snivly mission was for nothing. Stahl pressed a butten on his pager "cornel."
    "Yes chairman"
    "bring in snivly"
    "will be done sir."
    only moments latter snivly was dragged into stahl's office. snivly looked in terrror as his captor as the soldiers walked away.
    "so snivly you heard the news?"
    Snivly nervously replyied back "no what"
    Stahl repayed eggman's message

Snivly only looked on in disbelief beforem bursting out in shcok/joy/terror.
    "YES, YES, my uncle's back, your going to face the wrath of my uncle once he learns how you treated me, then he'll probly punish me for helping you guys but that's beside the-
    stahl laughed "really think were going to just attack robotnik head on, capture him and kill him

Link to video. "

snivly replied "um mobius"
    "Well guess what snivly, here you stand on helghan, and as mutch pleasing for me to kill you, if you uncle really cares about you, i think you have your use as a bargin chip, and if all else fais, you'll be the next best thing."
    snivy was automatcly grabed by two solders
    "wait, what do you mean?"
    talh chuckled and replied "oh i think you will soon enough. gaurds take him back to his quaters, and give him some food while you at it, lord knows he's useful to us alive then dead." witha wave of his hand the solders carried snivly back to his chambers."

(@Taniciusfox ps. i hav't read the comics latly, hell i heardly read them at all but dose ivo worried about snivly, couse between you and me the snivly i knew was from the old SatAM cartoon, so is snivly still lolay/scared of robonik, and dose robotnik even care about snivly any more?)

4. Tani Coyote

Tani Coyote Canis Latranscendental

5. Double A

Double A wak

Official Númenorian response to Eggman:

You are a man shaped like an egg, and very silly. So silly, in fact, that we are going to tell Graham Chapman about you.

6. Tee Kay

Tee Kay Just a passenger

Oceania tells Robotnik to go **** himself.

7. Tani Coyote

That was one of the three antagonists that will be over the course of the game. ;) Now who will the other two be?!

Mobian Lottery!

Link to video.

Several states, in an attempt to strengthen international cooperation and peace, have started the Mobian lottery, where governments put money towards the pot. They can put anywhere from 5-10 gold into the pot, which determines how much the prize is worth + how high their chances will be. If there are three states, two of which put 5 gold in and a second which puts 10 in, the second state's chances are 50% since it put in 50% of the prize.

The states participating are:

-New England (5 gold)
    -Oceania (10 gold)
    -Yagyu (10 gold)
    -Raiju (10 gold)
    -Dragon Kingdom (5)
    -Lupus (10)
    -Tails (10)
    -Mexico (10)

The winner is New England, which goes home with 80 gold!

The Diary of Knuckles - Day 89, 10 PC (3250 MY)

Well, this certainly was interesting. I wake up when the computer console we built under Echidnaopolis goes berserk.

Imagine my jaw hitting the floor upon seeing a familiar moustached, cheeky face on display. At long last, the Doc is back. That psychopath who exterminated nine out of every ten echidnas and has done nothing but wreak havoc for the past two and a half decades. Just when I thought my work was done... it looks like I'll have something to do after all.

In the meantime, X and the Brotherhood have concluded Eggman was the one who hacked Haven. It all makes sense. As such, they will be coming back here soon.

Day 312, 10 PC

I love my new ornament I got just a day ago. Its white is a nice contrast to the dark, bleak atmosphere in which I put it. Now, whenever I enter the room, I am filled with joy. I have wanted this for so long, to gain this pleasure. The satisfaction, of being complete.

While I have vowed to protect my people from the Eggman "Empire," I have also been devoting my time to something else. Justice has been served.

Spoiler :

That's for my father, you bastard.

8. Double A

Double A wak

My guesses are Knuckles and Shadow. Possibly that thing from the end of Sonic Adventure 2.

9. Tani Coyote

Contrary to popular belief, I do not like Sonic Adventure 2 quite enough to bring back Shadow's hideous brother.

Update

The Year is 11 PC(3251 MY).

The infamous Dr. Robotnik has resurfaced after 10 years of absence, and now threatens the planet anew! But where is he?! And will our heroes, having aged a bit since his defeat, be able to stop him a third time?

Furthermore, a Cold War is in full swing between Numenor and Angel Island, with each trying to outdo eachother in economic terms. Will it expand to military rivalry as well? Numenor enjoys a more technologically-advanced position, but will the Guardian and Avatar settle for anything less than echidna supremacy? find out on the next action-packed episode of dragon ball z

Events:

Knuckles attempted to steal one of Spagonia's Master Shards. He was discovered. Spagonia now has a CB on him.

Revolts:

Revolt in the Dragon Kingdom - 11 provinces rebel!

Notes:

All states can enter the "Mobian Lottery" each turn - just say so in your orders if you're putting 5-10 gold in.

10. Tee Kay

Tee Kay Just a passenger

Oceania - Claims

Countries with a Non-Aggression Pact, Guarantee, Military Access or Alliance with Oceania may enter into negotiations with us for the ownership these islands.

Mobian Lottery - 10 gold
    Build 10 armies
    Everything else into economic tech

Civics:

Oligarchy (Economic)
    Federation
    Liberal Constitutionalism
    Laissez-Faire Capitalism
    Non-Interventionism

11. Aiolos

Aiolos Prince

Quick! Claim 5 Empty Provinces! Exact orders in a sec ;)

12. Aiolos

Aiolos Prince

Hey, Tailless, those are kinda mine ;)

13. Tecknojock

Tecknojock Keeping the world running

Ya, It would appear that everything has been claimed.
    A pity that the limitation on claims distances was removed. It ruined my strategy.

14. Mathalamus

Mathalamus Emperor of Mathalia

do i have a trade agreement with double A? if not, i want one.

167 gold

vault 50 gold. now put 117 gold into economy.

15. Aiolos

Aiolos Prince

A Public Service Announcement:

In response to the huge amount of unrest contributed to the "Eggman", the government of Glassurica has created the Office of National Stability. OoNS's purpose: to make sure that these foul forces do not topple our government, or intervene in the affairs of the people. The former cultural advisor, Ixis Mogul, shall head this office. He shall now speak:

Fellow citizens, not long ago our world was a happy place, where children could roam the streets. But now, with this evil, eggshaped... thing in our world, they may not. We must end this menace... WE, your glorious government, will not rest until this fiend is apprehended. Small sacrifices by the people may be required, but it is for the BEST! YES!

However... My citizens, I have grave news... Our friends, neighbors, our former trade PARTNERS the Raiju have been betraying that security. Last night, news came to me that the "Eggman" had journeyed to speak to their very leaders about joining in an evil empire, and overthrowing the world! For a MADMAN! Aparently they were angry at us for canceling trade relations or something.. Anyway, do not worry! I immmmeadiatly ordered our armies to strike of course, under my new power as protector of your security. Again, do not worry. Soon, we shall find the Eggman, and our problems will be solved!

Military Orders
    Spoiler :
    Useing only existing forces (Depending on what this strike brings, my orders for the turn will vary), I shall take close to 85% of this country looking for the "Eggman", including the capitol. The income and vault of the Raiju will be appropriated (capitol capture rule) to pay for the.. expenses of the search.

16. Double A

Double A wak

CG, you, me, and Tails have 1 TC in our vaults combined. I think we should have a mini lottery for it, because as it is split up into decimals, it's completely useless.

17. Double A

Double A wak

Economic Cold War? Oka- Do they have more income than me? IT. IS. ON.

Spoiler :

Army orders: in light blue
    Naval orders: move one of my 7 back to the river. I didn't mean move the recruited one.
    Recruitment: in dark blue

411 gold
    165 into Econ (+2)
    240 into Mil (+3)
    Tech at level 34

Trade with Ibersia accepted. Trade offered to everyone other than Knuckles (whoever has the most territories gets offered first).

18. Tani Coyote

Knuckles ponders the Tech Credit situation, and asks Uncle Dimitri to boost each state's TC enough to make each point viable.

...except for Numenor's since they're advanced enough already. ;)

Spoiler :
    Just kidding!

All states with a fraction of a TC have been rounded up.

----

Unfortunately for Mammoth Mogul, the Raiju have prepared defenses. And given that the incompetent Lightning has been replaced by the Bride, what shall happen now?

9 7
    7 1
    10 10
    10 1

...damn. 3 Raiju forces destroyed.

10 9
    7 5

"If you attack a territory via an amphibious assault or an airborne invasion, there's a 20% or 30% added onto the defender's roll, respectively." Raiju 9 becomes 10.8, defeating one army.

Eager for payback, the Raiju retaliate.

8 1
    4 1

4 provinces taken.

19. Mathalamus

Mathalamus Emperor of Mathalia

tech credit? whats that, and how much do i have?

20. Double A

Double A wak

Yes; it's what people got for supporting the Legion; 0.