Imperial Commando "Operation Last Diamond"

Provolution

Sage of Quatronia
Per Doctrine, Diamond Monopoly. This will be the instructions in case of a Zulu declaration of war.

Imperial Commando will strike at Tugela, augmented by two artillery, one from Zojoji and one from Kagemusha. Imperial Commando will then surround Tugela while shelling the city, and then convene from the mountains and take the city.
Imperial Commando consists of the

Helloween Knight Elite Cavalry Regiment
7 Elite Samurai Regiments
supported by two cannons

If war, there is no need to stop turnchat, as we already have plans in place.
No need to stop turnchat. We will kill off any intruders with the remainder.
If the Zulus fail to comply after the fall of Tugela, we immediately go for Mpondo and Izandhlwana.

We can attack Tegula in 1 turn with cavs. Just use the desert by Tegula.

I want the elite samurai to maybe create great leaders, so delaying the conquest 2-3 turns is not a problem.

Provolution said:
I want the elite samurai to maybe create great leaders, so delaying the conquest 2-3 turns is not a problem.

If the aim is great leaders, why not send all elite troops to attack any incoming Zulu troops and roam around their territory?

Doctrine has decided which cities to take, but I may ask for a roam order if the people give us a few turns to kill some afterwards. However, I use this opportunity to create Great Leaders if possible. I send in elites first, and let them fight most of the war.
Embryonic cavalry rushes are not even fun.

So THAT'S where that other Coal is...

Hm... IF we go to War, then perhaps could also yield an Eastern Pillaging campaign to disconnect them from Coal (and Silks) for a short while...

But still, that would require an actual act of War from Shaka.

Someone please give me a civilizied, reasonable answer to the question of why we're about to declare war on these people?

What, you want to use the "Imperial Commando?" You don't want to admit all that bureaucracy at the start of the term wasn't needed? You don't want to go a whole term without starting at least one war?

Provolution said:
Doctrine has decided which cities to take, but I may ask for a roam order if the people give us a few turns to kill some afterwards. However, I use this opportunity to create Great Leaders if possible. I send in elites first, and let them fight most of the war.
Embryonic cavalry rushes are not even fun.

Everything is embryonic nowadays isn't it? Embryonic elite rushes aren't even fun! :rolleyes:
As I've said before, the doctrine that's planned is outdated. It doesn't account for the fact that Zulu troops are threatening our lightly defended border cities and helpless workers.

@Epi
They're massed on our border and in our territory and no one is doing anything to avoid war.

Epimethius said:
Someone please give me a civilizied, reasonable answer to the question of why we're about to declare war on these people?

What, you want to use the "Imperial Commando?" You don't want to admit all that bureaucracy at the start of the term wasn't needed? You don't want to go a whole term without starting at least one war?

It's not "we" who are going to declare war on "them". It's "they" who are about to declare war on *us*!

If Epi read the chatlog, smoked less and was less preconceived on my response to this threat, which was not a proposal, he would probably understand that we simply do our work.

Everything is embryonic nowadays isn't it? Embryonic elite rushes aren't even fun!
As I've said before, the doctrine that's planned is outdated. It doesn't account for the fact that Zulu troops are threatening our lightly defended border cities and helpless workers.

@Epi
They're massed on our border and in our territory and no one is doing anything to avoid war.

we can handle this defense excellenty, we ask them to remove their troops, they deny, we declare war, we killl them with Cavalry domestically, and send the Imperial Commando to Tugela. We are way superior to these. I also want to use our vintage material of elite troops to the fullest, and use these before the next military reform.

Provolution said:
If Epi read the chatlog, smoked less and was less preconceived on my response to this threat, which was not a proposal, he would probably understand that we simply do our work.

At least I can make a paragraph. :p

And you didn't really say anything besides "we do this." Not even a "if Zulu attack" clause. Just "we do this." Which, based on how you've acted before, sounds alot like a proposal. After all, it got its own thread. Most of the time you don't break up battle plans and post them in a thread just for the hell of it. You post them in, say, the instructions.

And my being stoned most of the time I'm not here doesn't mean you can just dismiss anything I say. After all, I came up with many of the ideas ("peacekeeping" and "doctrines," for example) that you twisted and made into your job.

Actually, you came up with peacekeeping, but I had doctrines in place from the time of FA , 1 Term. However, if you read the instructions, you see a reference here.

meh Provolotuion i had a similar plan u could have waited :( oh well my fault for not presenting it to u earlier

Basically:

1) Artillery liked units be deployed in the adjacent mountains and bombard Tugela into submisssion defended by a division of muskets on each firing zone

2) Elite samarui divisions take positions on the eastern mountains and hills, luanch a series of attacks against the city after a period of artillery strikes

3)The calvary army group will march North out of Kagemushia and deploy on the adjacent desert of tugela and launch a series of attacks from the west supporting the infantry assualts

note: The artillery barrage will be held out for a long period of time minimising military casulaties for our troops

4) Divisions than will patrol the French border in case of attack from France with other divisions deployed to t he east of the Zulu towm to screen it from a ccertain Zulu counter-attack

Thanks General
reagards Gand Admiral Ali

Ali, you're not taking into account that artillery sucks and rarely hits anything. If the RNG doesn't go nutty the samurai should be able to take Tugela in a single blow.

Im referring to the samurai as infantry because units that use their legs for movement are infantry units...iwant to reduce the town to rubbles b4 taking it as well

Top Bottom