Imperialism II PBEM

My apologies for the lateness. I played last night, and thought I had posted it before turning in.

No news.

Attachments

• JapanOctober1872.7z
    83.8 KB · Views: 75
USA

'Murica

Attachments

• USA1872oct.7z
    81.7 KB · Views: 92
I'm very sorry for holding this up! Somehow I ran out of steam last night, and could not finish.

Oman and Abu Dhabi become protectorates of the Empire.

A hung parliament in Westminster continues inefficiency across the Empire, for the second month running. (What's the maximum duration of unrest? I accidentally threw a revolution last turn, by hitting R with capslock on.)

Attachments

• Britain1872oct.rar
    102.3 KB · Views: 76
I'm very sorry for holding this up! Somehow I ran out of steam last night, and could not finish.

Oman and Abu Dhabi become protectorates of the Empire.

A hung parliament in Westminster continues inefficiency across the Empire, for the second month running. (What's the maximum duration of unrest? I accidentally threw a revolution last turn, by hitting R with capslock on.)
I can't remember. To be honest, most of the Civ2 games I've been playing single-player, of late, have been custom scenarios with government switching turned off.

French Capture Kunming. Tananarive Coal to Lyons for 5197. Quite the payout for a domestic delivery. For those interested in trading with French cities, Lyons is a good city to trade with, but many of its arrows for this transaction were taken from squares usually worked by other cities. Tananarive is, however, an exceptionally good trade destination.

(What's the maximum duration of unrest? I accidentally threw a revolution last turn, by hitting R with capslock on.)

Ouch. Four turns max. Every fourth turn anarchy ends and a government is reestablished. You can have only 1 turn of anarchy if you hold the revolution on the correct turn.

Attachments

• French1872oct.hot.zip
    101.3 KB · Views: 76
Does anyone know when @McMonkey is due back from his Greek vacation (assuming those horrid fires weren't in a position to spoil things for him)?

I must apologize. The RL monster it's ugly head the past weekend. However, the issues involved in that are settled and resolved for now.

No news.

Attachments

• JapanNovember1872.7z
    84.8 KB · Views: 64
Top Bottom