Imperialism II PBEM

I could send engineers to Iceland, as the Engineers I have in the British Isles will soon run out of economically useful work. Does boreal terrain gain trade arrows from roads?

Boreal doesn't, but it can be converted to forest and then plains which does. There are a few special resource boreal terrains that should remain boreal and can get a benefit from a road.

The rebuilding of the Royal Navy continues, albeit at a slower pace.

News that the French have plans ready to produce even larger ships (Battleships) are met with disbelief in the Admiralty. Progress must be made to counter this unbalance!

Soldiers sent to scout the borders of Uganda have met a very unexpected, although very foreseeable obstacle - there is no railroad south of Rabak. The buildup of troops goes on, just somewhat north of what plans were originally made for.

Reports of small skirmishes between British Settlers and Boers in South Africa cause alarm in Westminster. The reports say the Boers oppose the building of a railway close to their territory.

An Expeditionary Force of the Royal Army has been sent to Johannesburg to prepare retaliation, should the Boers commit any acts of sabotage against vital British infrastructure projects.

French marines capture Taipei, and eliminate resistance in the countryside with the support of a couple battleships.

Attachments

• french1874feb.hot.zip
    122 KB · Views: 156
Chongqing Captured.

Just a heads up in advance. Due to family obligations for Christmas, I don't know if I can play my next turn before the 27th.

Attachments

• JapanMarch1874.7z
    101.7 KB · Views: 118
No news.

Thanks for the heads up, Patine.

Attachments

• GermanyMarch1874.zip
    122.9 KB · Views: 142
It's up to Patine but I'm willing to if he is. Germany is nowhere near the Pacific.

So just tried playing and after it's putting me in charge of the Independents who are between Germany and USA and I don't really know how to remove them as a player.

I used the cheat mode on my turn and rejoined everyone - is there some order I was supposed to do that in? Sorry - I can replay and make things right (I'm home/available) you just need to let me know what to do.

er actually I reread what you said - you shoudl be able to just press "quit" but not "quit hotseat game" and they'll disappear as a player

USA

One of the bands of Rebel Rifles marauding the Jungles of South America is scattered.

Attachments

• USA1874mar.7z
    102 KB · Views: 126
It's up to Patine but I'm willing to if he is. Germany is nowhere near the Pacific.

If you'd be willing during the next week, that'd be fine.

Sorry for the delay. I expect to play tomorrow. I think Steel Alloys is the advance for Molybdenum, but I'm not positive. In any case, I just researched that technology.

Just FYI, I'm leaving on vacation tmrw. I will have a laptop with me but there may be some delay compared to my usual playtime.

A financial transaction took place between France and Germany this turn. The change money cheat option accomodates 5 digits at most, but my treasury was at that time over 150,000. I presume Germany misunderstood how much money should remain after the transaction, and in any case JPetroski would have been unable to put in the full amount anyway. Therefore, at the start of my turn, I used the cheat menu to change my treasury to 99,999, which, I suppose will be good enough.

I also set the tech paradigm to 130 from 400 as we discussed doing before. This is a change in the saved game and is not a part of the rules. If anyone objects, feel free to set it back to what it was before.

Chasseurs defeat some bandits near Brunei.

Attachments

• french1874mar.hot.zip
    124.3 KB · Views: 165
Top Bottom