Imperium Off Topicum: High Fantasy(IOTHF)

The Unenlighted offer forth a map of the territories now protected by the Potate of the Most High:

Spoiler :

These lands will be educated in the ways of faith. Interfere at your own peril.

12/17 Orders In.

Missing Ravus Sol, Omega124, Sonereal, Redspy and Christos.

Orders lock is at 5PM EST tonight, and update begins shortly thereafter.

-L

Will get mine in after class/after preordering BNW (because I'm an idiot).

Korea-Japan Empire (the Purple)
Race: Elves/Humans

Attachments

• Korea 2.png
    Korea 2.png
    10.5 KB · Views: 59
HAHAHHAHA.

I mean hi.

RFC no offense but that was probably a stupid place to claim.

LH are orders being processed tonight like in MAD or should we expect it done within a couple of days?

Update 1 - 1001

Map:
Spoiler :

Nations:
Spoiler :

Provinces:
Spoiler :

Trade:
Spoiler :

Nations claim land across the globe. Empires grow. A few unclaimed provinces see natural Manpower increases. Check the Province Stats sheet for more information.

In the Middle East, a vast portion of the Phonecian population is drafted into the military. Whereas this is clearly a short-term measure, unrest has increased across the nation. Loyalty in Syria and Israel drops from Stalwart to High. Meanwhile, Arabia and Phonecia both attempt to claim land in the gap between them, but Arabia is seen off from all save Jordan. These provinces are now of divided loyalties. Jordan, Suez and Iraq Loyalty drops to Low from High.

In India, The Samrajya launches a sudden assault upon Zeilan's mainland provinces. resistance is minimal at best, though Zeilan manages to see a claiming party out of the region of Delhi and back to Samrajyan territory. Calcutta conquered by The Samrajya, Loyalty drops from Stalwart to Rebellious.

The Sorceress pauses her eternal journey in the capital of the Rakarn League, offering her services to their leader. Enemies beware, and friends be relieved.

And in the darkness, something stirs - an old Enemy, perhaps sensing that its time is near at hand to return . . . .

The Pantheon:

Every year, the Ten Gods of the World, known as the Pantheon, each give their favor to a mortal realm that appeases them. Wise soothsayers and clerics devote their every effort to reading the stars and determining who benefits from the favor of what deity. After much research and toil, the astrologers have revealed this year's array of pantronage!

Goddess of Fertility – Albion, 8MP(+2MP reward)
Goddess of Soldiers – The Samrajya, 0T1/3T2/1CU(+1STR Land Combat)
Goddess of the Seas – The Republic of Taestria, 2T1/0T2/0CU(+1STR Sea Combat)
God of War – The Samrajya, Battle of Calcutta(+5% Combat Bonus reward)
God of Merchants – Arabia, 9 Trade Income(+2% Global Trade reward)
God of Prosperity – Eternal Seas, 13 Total Income(+5% Income reward)
God of Deceivers – None have earned this deity’s favor (+5% Spy success chance reward)
Goddess of Magic – None have earned this deity’s favor (First two Rings produced cannot be Common reward)
Goddess of Champions – None have earned this deity’s favor (First two Heroes produced can be chosen reward)

Ahrengee, Master God of All the World:

As was foretold by prophecies of elder days, Ahrengee's chosen people have swept across all of Russia in a seething tide, coming to rest as masters of all in that land. Some would contest their right to rule, but any who dare go against the will of the Master must be brave indeed. In any event, the omens are clear, and the clerics agree that Ahrengee’s favor rests with The Unenlightened! +10% Income OR Combat reward.

-L

We hereby demand that Arabia turn over Jordan.

Failure to comply within 24 hours will mean a declaration of war.

We have allies which lay in Italy and Morocco. Choose wisely or die.

Death... is destined. Attempt to delay what will come but it will come.

Death Marches.png

The Necrocracy of Regina has in wisdom of our great founder taken consideration to policy as we expand our dark influence.

The Templers, who we return the curses of hatred to for their destructive zealous, are still in the end a consideration to the process of preservation. By this we request a meeting to discuses the possibility of a 5 year treaty which we agree, on penalty of losing greatly our prestige if we break the treaty, not to war against each other. Consider this a restraint on aggression.

As we aim towards the West as we enforce the East we are open to offers of alliance.

The false idols that claim to be gods are still in the end subject to death. There is but one ultimate force: death. We are the oracles of this truth, eager to spread the word as we study and death the ways of darkness so that we can master this truth, freeing ourselves from the restraints of chaos and, as death provides, spoil ourselves into a blessed peace. Undeath is the process of true undying, for live must end but undeath is set to break the cycle that chains all.

Join us... we will help ensure that the fruits of necromancy will be shared.

Death... is destined.

We hereby demand that Phonecia turns over Iraq and the Suez.

Failure to comply within 24 hours will mean a declaration of war.

Oh jimminey Jib Jab.

I've been invaded!

Oh jimminey Jib Jab.

I've been invaded!

We would gladly help our fellow Mermen allies if they need our assistance, economically or militaristically...

View attachment 355000

The Necrocracy of Regina has in wisdom of our great founder taken consideration to policy as we expand our dark influence.

We hope that this is a mistake rather than a violation of our agreement, and that you actually intended to claim Alsace-Lorraine, rather than Belgium.

DT

We hope that this is a mistake rather than a violation of our agreement, and that you actually intended to claim Alsace-Lorraine, rather than Belgium.

DT

I though it was the agreement that the land from Normandy to North Germany would be the land that was claimed? After all I plan for connected territory. This especially as the agreement forbidden us from claiming our wanted land of Greenland, which we desired.

This is not a aggressive act but rather a way to road Normandy into our dominion.

We are open to talks though on this.

Belgium is in the end of the way a good way for us to reach Normandy.

I though it was the agreement that the land from Normandy to North Germany would be the land that was claimed?

Our agreement clearly stated that Brittany, Ile-de-France, Belgium, and the Netherlands would be claimed by us, whilst Western Germany and Alsace-Lorraine would by under your Jurisdiction.

DT

I take that as a refusal to comply?

Well then, copy cats. Consider us at war.

May your heathen gods have mercy on your soul.

Our agreement clearly stated that Brittany, Ile-de-France, Belgium, and the Netherlands would be claimed by us, whilst Western Germany and Alsace-Lorraine would by under your Jurisdiction.

DT

The problem is that the land of Normandy was part of our notes. We have made it clear that we wanted Normandy in talks and we signed the treaty diverted by trying to calm you into the notion that we would not claim Greenland.

We made it clear we want Normandy. The fact is the "agreement" limits our plans, especially by denying us Normandy. As such... we want open talks instead of the closed talks that were not benefiting. We want a open agreement which we can post the agreed map in public with the parties then confirming to sign it.

That is a agreement then.

Let us settle our disagreements like gentlemen: we will let Belgium slip if we can at least have claim on Normandy. We gave up Greenland; Normandy we wish to avoid giving it up if we could.

Talk time it is!

OOC: we must agree in public; not PM or Chatango. Let us declare our talk here!

...I should checked the small print.

The problem is that the land of Normandy was part of our notes. We have made it clear that we wanted Normandy in talks and we signed the treaty diverted by trying to calm you into the notion that we would not claim Greenland.

We made it clear we want Normandy....

OOC: we must agree in public; not PM or Chatango. Let us declare our talk here!

We will declare our talks then:

Ailedhoo said:
Dem Taqat said:
Albion intends to take both Iceland and Greenland over the next two turns, and we would like to know if you had been planning to take either of those yourself at some point. Similarly, Our current agreement with Taestria is that Western Germany would fall into our sphere, and we wish to ensure this doesn't conflict with your own plans.

DT

We have de jure claiming plots over Greenland and Iceland (OOC: I know this is fantasy but Greenland and Iceland are Norse ;) ) we will have to consider are notion. North Germany, Normandy and Yorkshire are of notes too. However we can help you secure Ireland and if you are fearful of the Templers then we are here to help.

Ailedhoo said:
Ignore my past PM; it was... not fully awakened.

I have purpose desires publicly on the game. As you see I mainly to secure northern sea areas.

The Necocracy has plans.

The dark blue plots to claim the blue, while desiring the lighter shade of blue.

View attachment 354655

We purpose this for the purpose of our schemes.

When we will claim is when we decide to for our purposes.

As can be clearly seen here, your single mention of Normandy was in a PM you told me to ignore, and your public statement of intentions, which I used as the basis of negotiations, doesn't express any desire to claim Normandy.

Ailedhoo said:
Dem Taqat said:
Ailedhoo said:
Ignore my past PM; it was... not fully awakened.

I have purpose desires publicly on the game. As you see I mainly to secure northern sea areas.

That whole 'taking fifteen provinces and leaving us with only six' thing might have been funny as a joke, but it isn't exactly a great start to negotiations. We think a more reasonable border might look like this. ( http://imageshack.us/f/542/dieq.png/ )

Darker blue areas are those which we don't mind your taking.

Lighter blue areas are those which we wanted ourselves but will give up as compromise.

Beige areas indicate those areas which we would like you to give up as compromise.

Lighter Yellow are areas we want that aren't in conflict.

Orange areas are those that we want and are not willing to negotiate over.

This division leads a far more equal split of land, putting us both at around 10 after your claims further east are factored in.

DT

With port access agreement we will tolerate this treaty. Deal.

The agreement of Port Access was accepted in the chatroom.

As such, what you agreed to is clear, and now public. There is no need to renegotiate the deal that has already been made.

DT

Top Bottom