Imperium Offtopicum: Ab Antiquo

I claim the following for Denmark Germania Inferior, Magna Germania, and Gothiscandza.
Create a Desert Fox army, station it in Germania Inferior.

Build a Fort in Germania Inferior

*ahem* you were doing carrot-and-stick tactics a few days ago, Mr. duce. Why else would you ask my neighbours to attack Troy?

I deny that ever happening. Are you sure your neighbor isn't trying to spread lies into getting you to attack me?

Also question: Are you officially declaring war on me, or do I get a chance to 1 v 1 Byzantium?

The Illyrian People Stood in the mountains of their capital and rejoiced as their Heavenly Leader walked among them. With a touch and glance he soothed fears and brought peace to worrying hearts. All around these peaceful Agricultural people, Wars were looming.

In the West the Gauls and the Denmark People were contesting the Celtic Empire trying to leave their home island. Both sides were willing to shed blood and war looked inevitable.

In the East, the Byzantine Nation refused the Greeks offer of peace. The two neighbours of Peaceful Illyria were officially at war and while Illyria weeped at the violence the Trojans cheered them on.

What these wars were for was unknown. If land... would these aggressors eventually stop and be satisfied? Or would they continue onwards until all their enemies lands were pillaged and burned...

All was not dark foreshadowing. Some nations had been civil or pleasant when dealing with border disputes. Further with the rising tensions The Roman Caesar and the God-Emperor had agreed to a time of co-operation. The Defensive Pact, the Trade Access and Right of Passage should secure them in case these Aggressive nations were nothing but Barbarians.

-​

Diplomacy
The Responses on how nations thought a DP while one side is allready at war should be handled really helped show the morality of the leaders.

Byzantine and Greece are now at war. Seeing as you are squabbling right on my doorstep i would like to know, why is peace not an option? And when will you consider stopping? Because i don't like the idea of you ending this war then suddenly turning your sights on Illyria or Troy seeing as you will have turned yourself into a small military nation while everyone else expands.

Celtia and Gaul still argue. They have only a day left to sort out their differences peacefully

The Pharoh of Egypt Link16 returns! Judica has boxed you in and has some sneaky looking armies on either side of you...

Double Claims
Demark joins the double claim club by claiming the Germania Inferior province that Celtia was after... they also push the issue by instantly building a fort and moving an army there.

I claim Crete, Laconia, and Cicilia.
To Judica
Time for Tribute. Refusal means war!
I demand the province of cyreneica be given to me. I am willing to negotiate if there is anything you would like on return, as long as it is withing reason.

You just double claimed with two other nations i believe :p understandable when you havn't been keeping track of who's been claiming what. So i'll put out the map i've been using to keep track of everything. It's not perfect but you will be able to see that Troy wishes to claime Crete and the Hitties wish to claim Cicilia.

Laconia is however up for grabs as Greece is now at war and can't expand.

Spoiler My Personal Map :

Thank you Ravus :).
I change the 2 contested claims to Tarra Conesis and carpe tania.

I'd like to make a revision in my orders. Instead of training a Ranger In Beglica, train it in Armicoria, and move it into Belgica, and use the money on forts into military quality. Everything else is the same.

Top Bottom