Imperium Offtopicum: Civil War

ceaser1345

Long live the Idiocracy!
House Rules
1. There will be 3 mods.
2. No discrimination whatsoever, you do you get a warning, again, your out.
3. Be PLAUSIBLE, dont pull crap out of no where just so you can win, no godmodding.
4. You have to have a reason for declaring war, no matter how wimpy it is.
5. Mods have the right to nullify posts and ban players, but they must have a viable reason for doing so.

Joining: Under nations stats below there will be a list of nations, you can choose one or you can make a rebel group/party and join as well, but then you would be required to post info and a flag.

Roleplay: Is encouraged and rewarded, remember update 0 is 1st of January 1862, every update is 1 year

Nations: Nations will be listed ina following post as well as a map.

The Map: The map will be fixed by mods or mapmakers, mapmakers are authorized to fix the map to the current world frame. There will be 2 mapmakers elected by the players and then aproved by the mods.

PLAUSIBILITY: Dont expand to fast and dont make yourself win a war in less than a turn/a set number of turns.

You just copied my rules, and started a new IOT while I was running mine?

yes, i cpied your rules, they dont need to be changed much, and besides, wahts wrong with having two at the same time? They can both run, tell you what, you can be a mod on this game two along with me, that work with you?

yes, i cpied your rules, they dont need to be changed much, and besides, wahts wrong with having two at the same time? They can both run, tell you what, you can be a mod on this game two along with me, that work with you?

In IOTs you usually dont copy rules, because every IOT should be different and is different, also you ask people before you do that. Their is alot wrong when two same IOTs go at the same time, because people split, lower amount of players, the games fun reduces and both crash and burn, so thats why we have a polite discussion when to start IOTs. GMing is hard, I dont know your GM style, and I have enough problems with Valkyrie and the phony wars.

EDIT: Also you left airplanes and chinese warlords in 1862, thats wrong dude...wrong.

In IOTs you usually dont copy rules, because every IOT should be different and is different, also you ask people before you do that. Their is alot wrong when two same IOTs go at the same time, because people split, lower amount of players, the games fun reduces and both crash and burn, so thats why we have a polite discussion when to start IOTs. GMing is hard, I dont know your GM style, and I have enough problems with Valkyrie and the phony wars.

EDIT: Also you left airplanes and chinese warlords in 1862, thats wrong dude...wrong.

ok, we wont have this game until yours i sover, then you help me fix this up?

Top Bottom