Imperium Offtopicum Ideology Wars

NedimNapoleon

Weird Little Human
Ideology Wars
House Rules:
1. Do not flame, troll, or personally insult any other player.You may comment on certain things negatively, but don't take it further than that.
2. Stay on topic. Make sure all comments are relevant to the fictional world of the current gamr and have nothing to do with your personal beliefs.
3. Your posts should actually consist of something relevant to your nation and not just one-liner comments. Do not spam.
4. Long diplomatic discussions (anything over five posts) should move to Social Groups or visitor and private messaging, not the Game Thread.
5. Keep your actions realistic, and don't declare war on someone for a personal reason.
6. Do not question my authoritah!.
7. RESPECT FELLOW FORUMERS.

Game Rules:
Spoiler :
Updates:They happen every 2 days or when every player posts their claims.During a turn you can spend your income,declare war invade and etc.

Map and expansion: IOT Ideology Wars has a map of Europe,on the maps you have your army's,fleets,....In future games the map will be expanded.Beginning claims are 4 normal claims 3 in war claims 1. You will have a Core province (outlined in black, were you lay your first claims), and foreign.

Army & Navy: The army will be represented by an icon on the map as well as a fleet.You will pick your army type.Your army will have benefits from,technology and stability.Combat is very simple, you have army strength (each army has 100 army strength when created) but strength will be added by technology and you also have army morale which will also be effected by stability.Every unit costs the same to produce as to upkeep.The average of both will equal the end result of the battle,province strength give you a def bonus.You will also give you a special abilitys. There are 4 army types (Infantry, Heavy Infantry, Artillery & Tanks)

Infantry - It has a standard strength of 100, no bonuses, Cost 2$

Heavy Infantry- It also has a standard strength of 100, +30 % (of their strength) against tanks, costs 4$

Artillery - It has a strength of 200, It cant invade but you can move them with in your provinces, artillery is used to weaken enemy defenses, You pick a artillery unit and say bomb province1 It will bomb province1 and the effect of that is -5% of defenses, when artillery destroys defenses if the province has an army it can bomb the army -30 strength, costs 6$

Tank - Can attack provinces, standard strength of 250, +10% against defenses and infantry, costs 10$

Example
Army 1 (infantry) vs Army 2 (infantry)
Strength = 100 Strength= 80
Def Bonus = 20%
Stability = 50% Stability = 0%
outcome = Army 1 (100+20+50) vs Army 2 (80) = 170 vs 80
Army 1 Victory

Special units
Army1 - Legion (Infantry - gives it a bonus of 30% against anything)

Army2 - Commandos (Infantry - gives it a bonus of 30% against anything)

Army3 - RPG (Heavy infantry - gives it a bonus of 50% against Tank)

Army4 - Pillbox (Replaces Artillery, +50 when defending, +30 against Infanty, Heavy Infantry)

Army5 - Maxim gun (Heavy Infantry - +60 against infantry, -5 against tanks)

Army6 - War Train (Tank ' Artillery - can bomb over provinces (Example - Bombing from Bosnia to Albania) + 20 against defenses, can attack provinces but -5 strength)

Army7 - Jeep (Tank - can move trough 2 provinces, +40 against infantry. -10% against Heavy infantry)

Army8 - Panzer IV (Tank - +50% against tanks)

Army9 - Howitzer (Artillery - +30 against infantry +5 against province strength)

Income: Income is calculated by this formula:
Income from province strength = P
Stability Bonus = B
Army Upkeep = A
Navy Upkeep = N
Economy Bonus =E
Total income = I

I=(P+E+B)-(A+N)

Technology: Will affect many sectors in the game,there is no tech tree its simply calculated by investing in it with this formula Tech investment>25 new tech lvl,
the next level is 25*4,the third is 100*4.......I encourage you to make a story line when you advance a new tech level.New army's will be added when you advance certain techs

Stability: Stability is determined by 2 factors. By your Ideology and by your Military Victories, the + of both. Government types you can pick
Communism (+ 8 Stability, - 2 Economy)
Fascism (+ 6 Stability, +1 Economy)
Democracy ( - 1 Stability, +8 Economy)
Monarchy ( -1 Stability, +3 Economy)
If you claim one complete country (outlined in black) your stability goes up by 2, if you claim only a part of a province and split it with someone it goes done 4.If you win a battle it goes up by 2 if you lose it goes up by 4.Uprising will be rare and few only if the capital falls,stability is below minus and a external region has no army. Regions in your core Are (outlined with black) will never revolt.

Province strength: Province Strength provides Income as before (1 point of Strength = +1 Income Per Turn), but will also provide a defensive bonus equal to 5% per Level. The cost to upgrade is the same as before, ie if you have a Level 5 province you need 5 Gold to upgrade to Level 6. UPGRADE IS LIMITED TO TWO LEVELS PER TURN AND THE MAX PROVINCE LVL IS 20

When Posting Orders pls post like this
Spoiler :

Roleplay
dis and dat.....

Army
Move dis der...

Income
spend dis here...

Claims
claim dis der (pic if you want)

Current Players
Civplayah - Axquelep

Abaddon - Abalonia

Omega124 - Kingdom of Jeruslalem

Taillesskangaru- Bund der Europäischen Sozialistischen Republiken

ilduce349 - Holy Britannian Empire

Domination3000 - The Roman Empire

Lighthearter - The United States of Europe

Terrance888 - Nordic Union

Duke Blackstone - The Young Russians Monarchy of Communistic Autocracy

Darth Caesar - The Empire of Awesomeness

Unit packs:
Spoiler :

Map:
Spoiler :

Income/stability:
Spoiler :

You can start claiming

EDIT: you can also spend your money

I claim the rest of mainland Italy, except the province in the far Northeast corner.

Note to the German and French civilizations: We just want Italy and the Islands next to it, then we jump to Greece, we have no desire to own Germany or France, just don't claim any Italian land.

I claim the French Channel Coast provinces. I purchase two infantry and a heavy infantry.

@Rome - I understand. Have you any interest in Switzerland? If so we can discuss a partition.

@Germany - If you have any claims upon the Low Countries, let us try and find an agreement where we can resolve things without fighting or hard feelings.

-L

I claim the French Channel Coast provinces. I purchase two infantry and a heavy infantry.

@Rome - I understand. Have you any interest in Switzerland? If so we can discuss a partition.

-L

Actually, just Italy and the three Islands to the West of it. Then I go to Greece or North Africa. Switzerland is yours.

Please claim on the borders of Russia, 2 provinces to the south and the other to the north of my territorys. Im afraid i dont have time to make a map right now, but i will asap

EDIT: POSTED CLAIMS IMAGE, AND RP, PAGE 4

Updated claims
Claims
I claim 2 Terriroties in Spain (Madrid, and Valancia), and Edinbrugh

Income
I would like invest all into Tech

Roleplaying
The HBE dictator announces that they have formally declared war on Spain and invaded the nation with ease. The superior army of HBE has proven its worth once again.

Diplomacy
I would like to sign a Non-Aggression pact with Lighthearter

I would like to sign a defensive pact with Domination3000

I would like to sign a Non-aggression pact with Omega

I would like to make an alliance with Terence888

Claims
I claim 2 Terriroties in Spain (Madrid, and Valancia), 1 in Scotland (whichever has edinbrugh) and 1 in Egypt (Cairo)

Income
I would like invest all into Tech

Roleplaying
The HBE dictator announces that they have formally declared war on Spain and invaded the nation with ease. The superior army of HBE has proven its worth once again.

Diplomacy

I would like to sign a defensive pact with Domination3000

I would like to sign a Non-aggression pact with Omega

I would like to make an alliance with Terence888

@Ilduce- I will sign the DP if you don't claim in Egypt and instead claim somewhere else.

That's kinda in my SOI. Not a major priority, but I'd rather not have you there.

I'm England. Englands major colonies where:
Egypt
South Africa
India
Canada
One of the 4 is in your SoI despite being practically on the other side of the map? I will not denounce my claim on Egypt. Do you still want that defensive pact?

Claims
I claim 2 Terriroties in Spain (Madrid, and Valancia), 1 in Scotland (whichever has edinbrugh) and 1 in Egypt (Cairo)

Diplomacy

1) - You can only claim 3 per turn after the initial round.

2) - Only if you leave Spain for the USE. In that case I will sign a trade a agreement as well, and agree to leave Ireland to you.

EDIT:
Egypt
South Africa
India
Canada
One of the 4 is in your SoI despite being practically on the other side of the map? I will not denounce my claim on Egypt. Do you still want that defensive pact?

Rome held Egypt too - and look who's talking! You're even farther away then Dommy!

-L

1) - You can only claim 3 per turn after the initial round.

2) - Only if you leave Spain for the USE. In that case I will sign a trade a agreement as well, and agree to leave Ireland to you.
Ireland is a bunch of backward rebels. We don't want or need them. I would like to retract my claim on Scottland.

Egypt
South Africa
India
Canada

No, only because of the epic fail of that statement.

Its all the way across the map. I may be willing to agree on a partion plan though, in which case a DP might be benefitial. You take the East and I take the West?

England was a colonial power Rome was not. All I am saying is, you have no influence in Egypt right now so it is not in your SOI.

I accept your offer on the condition I can take Spanish Africa. (Which is probably in your SoI as well)

Ireland is a bunch of backward rebels. We don't want or need them.

Very well. Your cavalier attitude towards the USE's core SOI will not be forgotten easily. You have been warned - the United States of Europe remember insults such as this, and know how to return them.

OOC: Rome was a colonial power. Big time. In the terms of its day it held more overseas land(Britain:p) then any other world nation.

-L

England was a colonial power Rome was not. All I am saying is, you have no influence in Egypt right now so it is not in your SOI.

I accept your offer on the condition I can take Spanish Africa. (Which is probably in your SoI as well)

What precisely is Spanish Africa? If its Alergia and Moracco, I'd give that up. But I want Libya.

Very well. Your cavalier attitude towards the USE's core SOI will not be forgotten easily. You have been warned - the United States of Europe remember insults such as this, and know how to return them.

OOC: Rome was a colonial power. Big time. In the terms of its day it held more overseas land(Britain:p) then any other world nation.

-L

I know Rome once had England, but I don't really want it, nor do I plan to build up the entire Roman Empire, just the stuff really important (Italy, Greece, part of Asia Minor, and part of North Africa.)

Your core provinces are France, I am at war with Spain.
OOC: Rome was a colonial power. Big time. In the terms of its day it held more overseas land(Britain) then any other world nation.
Britannia was the only non-contiential part of Rome, and as it was a 2 hour boat ride from the main land, it hardly counts.

edit: x-post with Dommy
What precisely is Spanish Africa? If its Alergia and Moracco, I'd give that up. But I want Libya.
You have a deal

Britannia was the only non-contiential part of Rome, and as it was a 2 hour boat ride from the main land, it hardly counts.

edit: x-post with Dommy

You have a deal

Thanks!

So, you get the Sinai Province in East Egypt and the big one, I get the two on the Libyan border. I agree to this. Confirm please.

As for the historical thing, technically Egypt is actually connected by land to Italy, but I don't plan to expand that far East.

Your core provinces are France, I am at war with Spain.

l

1) - The USE's opening post listed that Spain, France and Portugal are it's core territories. They are our undeniable SOI. You haven't heard the last from us on this.

2) -IN THE TERMS OF ITS DAY. Besides, you're forgetting Africa!

-L

1) - The USE's opening post listed that Spain, France and Portugal are it's core territories. They are our undeniable SOI. You haven't heard the last from us on this.

2) -IN THE TERMS OF ITS DAY. Besides, you're forgetting Africa!

-L

LH, I hope you don't take it as a personal insult that I signed a DP with him.

To be fair, that is quite a bit of land (3 Countries) though I have a lot as well.

@Ilduce- For the sake of not angering the living daylights out of LH, I recommend you stay out of there from now on.

Top Bottom