Imperium Offtopicum Ideology Wars

@Lighthearter, you can either take Spain or Belgium. Pick your pick. Its not fair that you get to claim everything.

I claimed Iberia from you, however you have no claim on Belgium and thus my negotiations were with the BESR. Go to Norway. And get out of Gibraltar.

-L

Why don't you stay on your Isles? At least Lighthearter and I are claiming areas right next to our nations.
Because I am not England. I am HBE who (from the anime they are in) owns more land in Spain, more land in France, more land in Portugal, more land in Belguim, then they do in England. London. Thats they only city they control on the island in the show. THATS WHY!. I am not England, I am a colonial empire that wants to have a european country as a colony. Either I get 3 territories in Spain, or I get 3 territories in Belguim. I leave that for Lighthearter to choose. And given that Belguim isn't in his SOI he cannot complain that I take it.

Because I am not England. I am HBE who (from the anime they are in) owns more land in Spain, more land in France, more land in Portugal, more land in Belguim, then they do in England. London. Thats they only city they control on the island in the show. THATS WHY!. I am not England, I am a colonial empire that wants to have a european country as a colony. Either I get 3 territories in Spain, or I get 3 territories in Belguim. I leave that for Lighthearter to choose. And given that Belguim isn't in his SOI he cannot complain that I take it.

1) - Your anime nation likely had to fight a war or nine to get that power. You'll have to do the same.

2) - You have no right to claim Spain, the decision is made. Ditto with Belgium. Like I said, go to Norway.

3) - do I have to quote my opening post?
SOI: France, Spain and Portugal. We'd like to have the Low Countries and Switzerland, but we're not going to go flipping bananas over Rotterdam or Geneva.
But since the agreement is made, we now consider Belgium a part of the USE.

-L

You never made any agreement. Did I see a PM? NO! Belgium is mine and there is nothing you can do about it.

Oh yeah????

Excerpt from President Lighthearter's speech to Congress, May 19th.
These United States saw themselves clear of the Brittanian Empire's demands in the Spanish Affair, eight months ago, yet now we face their blatant and unshielded imperialism once again! Belgium became a signatory member of the United States Constitution this past week, at agreement between the USE and the BESR! Now Brittania claims that Belgium's own government is fooled and has no right to decide its own policy?

This is an outrage against all the Laws of Nations! Brittania tested us once, seeking to impose their will upon us, and yet they blinked first, jumped off their high horse and down among the rest of us peasants! Well now they think they can bully us around yet more!

Thus it is my sad duty, my morose honor, to hereby ask Congress this day to declare a state of war in existence between these United States of Europe and the Holy Brittanian Empire, in response to the belligerent actions of her government in invading Belgium . . . .

-L

So are we going to war then? Or did

Oh, we're going to war. What on earth makes you think that the United States Congress loves you any more then I do and has any less desire to see the HBE beaten into a bloody pulp?

EDIT:
According to a recent, INDEPENDENT POLL, 67% of Italians support the government. And this poll was given legal protection, so it was legal to vote opposed. Yet they didn't.

And that means you have 1/3 of your nation's population wanting to see Rome burn.:wow:

-L

From Russia with Love

I did my best to make it easy for you. Claims are dark purple, the black is the previous strength of the province, the red is the strength im upgrading it to, and the little gold # is how much it cost when I did it.

Balance Sheet:
Income...........Expenses.........Total
+19 (Base).......-18 (Upgrades)
.......................-1 into Tech
+19................ -19..................0 Remaining

No RP for this post. Sorry, out of time :(

A balance sheet shows assets and liabilities, that my friend is an income statement.

True, but it will eventually show loans when I begin making them. :) if your war on the continent drags on you might need one, at a small rate of interest to cover my opportunity cost.

Depends on the turn. Once I get all of Russia to level four, somewhere around 5% a turn. That should cover the upgrades i could be making. It'll drop quickly though.

Top Bottom