Imperium Offtopicum II: Chronological Order is For Chumps!

You've taken the time to link my post describing the Angevin Empire and then completely failed to actually amend the map :D

You skipped me. I'm same as always Liberal Republic of Pacifistan. Claims: California, Arizona, Baja California (both parts) and Oregon. Extras: Nevada, Washington, BC.

@ Arakhor/Math: I decided I'm not gonna update the map again until the first update... :p

@ Owen: Whoops! I'll get right on that.

@ Reiser well... I'd really like all of Italy.... But if you don't want to change I guess it's okay (If you want to that'd be awesome)

GM Clarification:

3. As it does not factor into combat, technology is mostly no-holds barred. Go nuts with lasers, anthros, robotics, etc. Just try and be reasonable with it, por favor. No space colonisation tech, as well; programs maybe, but actual colonisation will, unless I think otherwise, be a nono.

Remember: Spearman vs. Tank.

Rule 3. Key part underlined... :p

Also Math, I don't think you want to trigger a war so early... I'm getting the feeling everyone would pull an Omega in IOT IV at that opportunity. Just a thought. :dunno:

and moreover, why are you SO intent on limiting my own power? you realize, i can destroy you at any time.

Maybe because last time you built a plant-named class of carrier that can dodge cruise missiles, has an antimatter reactor, and can build planes? :mischief:
And that's what you will use to destroy him? :lol:

doesn't matter. there's a freaking GALACTIC empire and no one cares, but when i try to be a modern advance d nation they hound me like i'm a criminal.

Tancius can you do something about this?

Guys, read the rules. It says you can play with technology however you want- it doesn't matter. So stop targeting Mathalamus about it, because you guys can do it to.

Oh really?

This just in: Macedonian scientists have developed the B-wing and they are now being mass-produced with technology which allows us to mass-produce anything at a low, low cost. Now available at Wall-Mart!

To: Venice

For some strange reason, we take empthay upon you. We Koreans have always been surrounded by three (four when Mongolia was a power) power nations, always struggling for independence, being conquered, then being independent, then conquered. And once the international community then accepts we have the right to exist as a free nation, we split apart due to ideological differences. You to have been struggling for your independence, and mainland Italy and rival power Byzantium would sure love your lands. Thus, to show it, we offer a guarantee of independence (For the non HoI players, a one way defence pact where the offerer will defend the receiver under attack, but not the other away around).

We were protecting a small republic that was sandwiched between two giant empires, just like we Koreans are. Your actions also disgrace those Virginians whom died in the 1950s with us to preserve both of our values. It is you whom is acting out of line, not us!

The Empire STRONGLY contests any allegations that it maintains any ties to South Korea. Virginia was a slave under Washington at that time - now the tables are turned and the Empire makes no pretensions about being a global superpower. We shall not interfere in Europe's wars nor in Africa's. However, if His Majesty of North Korea should see the light, we shall face you down in open conflict if you choose the path of aggression. You insult the Empire with your mewling claims.

- Lighthearter

In response to Omega's protests of us posting this on his page...

While the NPCs don't really have any diplomacy, allow me to speak for Venice when I say that they'll happily accept your guarantee.

GM Announcement:

For the most part, NPCs will accept any one-way deal that benefits them. I don't think I'll develop the NPCs too much, however, diplomatically. Mostly I just "program" them to go after certain areas(NCSA wants Caribbean territories; Venice Eastern Mediterranean; Caliphate Islamic territories, etc.), so that's pretty much all there is.

Redoing claims due to Tanicus' prompting.

Anyone claiming in the red will be attacked. Orange is to be settled if anyone else is contesting them when I get around to them.

Guys in Italy - PM me about Venice. I can't figure out which guys you are :crazyeye:

We were protecting a small republic that was sandwiched between two giant empires, just like we Koreans are. Your actions also disgrace those Virginians whom died in the 1950s with us to preserve both of our values. It is you whom is acting out of line, not us!

Byzantium is not amused.

Zelet has time constraints, so he's asked me to post his nation bio:

Spoiler :

Official Name:The Kingdom of Italy

Short name: Italy

Motto:"Foedere et Religione Tenemur" (We are held together by Pact and Religion)

Developmental Rating:First World

Economy and Industry:The Northern Part of the Peninsula is very Industrialized, while the Southern Part is less so, with Farms and such.

Political Setup: A Constitutional Monarchy with King Umberto II as the Head of State, The Italian Parliament is split into two Houses, The Upper and Lower Houses, (Senate of the Kingdom, Chamber of Deputies; Respectively)

Social Policy: Much like Modern Western European nations and Scandinavia (Universal healthcare, High Taxes, expensive Gas, Etc)

Foreign Policy: Almost always looks for Peaceful Solutions, Member of the U.N etc..

Army: Regio Esercito (Royal Army)is Moderately Sized with 400,000 Active Troops, Conscription is illegal unless voted by the majority of both Sections of the Italian Parliament.

Navy:The Regia Marina (Royal Navy) is also moderately sized, with 1 Super Carrier and many smaller vessels, its main purpose is to defend Italy's coasts.

Airforce:: Regia Aeronautica (Royal Air Force), is also Moderately sized, with about 500 total Aircraft, most are up to date while some are obsolete.

Official Language:Italian

Currency: Italian Lira

Alefurya desires the following:

In gray, areas that are considered integral to the nation.

In red, areas that Alefurya aims for, but will compromise on.

Furthermore, Alefurya obviously wants the isolated micro-provinces within its borders.

Top Bottom