Imperium Offtopicum: The Peshawar Lancers

Capital Seat

"Florida's position offers a unique position for our claims. Occupying Florida opens up the entire Caribbean for Ohio." President Charles Foster said.

"That cowboy who leads some of the Floridan tribes refused our offer to join. He stated he wanted more money." replied his interior adviser, Alex Grant.

"Hmm. Our army is currently not strong enough to occupy Florida. Give him as much money as we can afford to give. If he accepts, good. If not, we'll deal with him later."

"Yes sir, I'll send an emissary."

Ohio
All 6 of my moneys into bringing Florida into the federation.

orders edited

There'll be some NPCs appearing in Northern Europe around Turn 4 so you could take control of them then if you want.

So I should wait untill then to play as Prussia (or take over as them if they are a NPC)? Since I originally had the idea of a Prussian Exclave (is that the right word) centered around New Guinea.

I'll PM you in Turn 4.

when can we expect an update?

Saturday. I mentioned it in the last update.

ow.. sorry.. well I hope you take it as a compliment that I really like this IOT :)

sooo? is this dead?? :(

I unfortunately think it is. However, I think i'll start a redux of this once the major IOTs at the moment die down, so we can still start this again.

that's a shame.. I'll be waiting for the Redux :)

Top Bottom