1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Imperium OffTopicum: The Quest for Supremacy

Discussion in 'Imperium OffTopicum' started by Robert Can't, Sep 22, 2016.

1. Sonereal

Sonereal ♫We got the guillotine♫ Supporter

Useful debugging stuff not including Nuke.

2. Nuka-sama

Nuka-sama See ya! It has been a fun decade!

I was too late to make the chart :(

I'd be in my own popular category anyhow~

3. Sonereal

Not too late to make my heart though. <3

4. Decamper

Decamper ..!

Name: Honest Druf
    Birthday: October 4th
    Apperance: Short, slightly overweight, long greasy black hair. Surprisingly bright green eyes.
    Parents' Jobs: Mr. Druf is a banker, Mrs. Druf is a lawyer. Neither are particularly good at their jobs.
    Interesting Fact: Honest has convinced everyone his birthday is October 4th.

Skills:
    Adventure: 0
    Guile: 10
    Imagination: 0
    Oration: 0

5. gay_Aleks

gay_Aleks communism will win.

In other, unrelated news. I would like to candidate myself for a Class Representative. I believe that if I am elected, I shall be able to show my prowess, which can rival that of King Arthur and Alfred the Great!

6. Sonereal

When does this game start?

7. KaiserElectric

KaiserElectric Total Freakin Besties

Name: Alexis Westbrook
    Birthday: November 11th
    Appearance: Slightly taller then average, shaggy brown locks, bright green eyes behind rounded rectangle shaped glasses.
    Parent's Jobs: Her dad Michael is a commercial airline pilot, and her mother Janet is a real estate agent.
    Interesting Fact: Knows the secrets and cheat codes of almost every video game anyone's ever played.

Stats
    Adventure: 3
    Guile: 2
    Imagination: 5
    Oration: 1

8. Terran Empress

Terran Empress Hornet

Name: McKayla Jones
    Birthday: Feb 10
    Appearance: Average girl, likes pop culture tshirts, a little shy but friendly.
    Parent's Jobs: Her mother is a freelance Accountant/stay at home mom, and her Father Works in sales for various companies.
    Interesting Fact: Loves villains of all kind and finds them fascinating, her favorite is probably the Kane from Command and Conquer. She also enjoys history.

Stats
    Adventure: 0
    Guile: 1
    Imagination: 6
    Oration: 3

McKayla is Running for class rep.

9. Robert Can't

Robert Can't Éponine

I am now locking sing ups, hopefully I'll have the update up in a couple of hours.
    New players still welcome to take NPCs once they are done.

10. Robert Can't

Robert Can't Éponine

Registration that morning

"Sadly Emily fell of a tree last night while playing in the park by the school yesterday and she broke her arm. She's going to be at the hospital for a while so I thought it would be nice if we made her some nice cards!" Said Miss Kendal's as her face lit up with glee at the prospect of card-making. However from the seated array of primary-schoolers there came a few groans, most notably of course was Honest and Minnie, well known for their hatred of creative pursuits.

"Of course before we get to that Miss Langley is here to talk to us a bit about safety in the park..."

Turn 1 - Tuesday Breaktime

The children rushed out of the classroom. Minnie let out a cry of joy to be finally away from the tedious gluing and colouring. Ashley wandered into the corridor with a face bright with contentment, her hands still covered with glitter. Honest had managed to convince the teacher he had a music lesson, and so was already out on the yard when the rest of the children met there.

McKayla and Alexis were talking about Yuri's Revenge and Gary was trying to organise with Boris, Nathan and Charlie a time where they could meet up again to continue the latest adventure for Dungeons and Dragons. However all these desperate strands of conversation where cut short as Priscilla clapped her hands together loudly and all of 5K came trotting over, Jeremy 's hands behind his back as ever.

Mike even stopped whatever it was he was trying to do with a glue-stick to come and listen to what was going on.

"We need to talk about who is going to be class representative." She said cin her commanding voice.

"But Emily's in hospital." George mentioned. Emily had been considered by many to be the obvious choice for the job and it was assumed she was going to be elected.

Charlotte sidled up "You're right, Emily isn't here anymore. So this is anyone's game, anyone could be elected!"

They all knew she was right, and they all knew that before this was over a playground war would begin the likes of which hadn't been seen since Emily had first been crowned Supreme Commander of the class.
    For as long as she wasn't here there was no authority, no chain of command, only the inevitability of total war and the Quest for Supremacy!

Stats

You each have 3 actions you can use, and many unaligned PCs that could be convinced with cheery rhetoric or arm pulling. So get going! The Quest for Supremacy begins.

I will also be taking any rule-related questions, just let me know if something isn't clear. You can ask in thread, on discord, on chatango or by VM.

Omega124 likes this.
  11. Decamper

Decamper ..!

Do you want orders in thread, or pm'd?

12. Double A

Double A ♫We got the guillotine♫

tfw you don't get name dropped and are mislabeled as academic

13. Omega124

Omega124 Challenging Fate

Yeah, nominating AA to be also different ;)

Also, I changed my stats way before the update was posted. Even sone's initierm stats reflected the stats change. If you dont want to honor them, its cool I guess, but I would perfer them.

14. Robert Can't

Robert Can't Éponine

Depends on if you want your actions to be public or not. I really don't mind either way.

Was operating on the assumption that since one of your parents is a rocket scientist and your interesting fact was a science one that you were the kind of kid who is very pushed by their parents idk. I'll see about changing things.

Ah sorry, I added people to the stats as they joined rather than doing them all at the end so missed any changes unless people also mentioned them to me. Its what it should be now.

Also note:
    Changed some of the effects of the Personalities
    Added in the actions section a detailed breakdown of how rolls are made and added examples for most roll types.

15. Double A

Double A ♫We got the guillotine♫

Johnny is the personification of one thing: ADHD and dinosaur facts. Two things.

also I moved a point from imagination to oration before you updated (then reconsidered and then un-reconsidered)

16. Nuka-sama

Nuka-sama See ya! It has been a fun decade!

When should our actions be in by

17. Robert Can't

Robert Can't Éponine

Saturday Evening

18. Sonereal

Here's to hoping everybody can send in three lines within four days!

19. Robert Can't

Robert Can't Éponine

Well I've only had 1 set so far, so I can't really put it any closer

20. Amesjay

Amesjay Warlord

Roberto is willing to support whoever gives him the coolest title