• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Imperium Offtopicum V: Claims and Income Thread

I finish my expansion in africa and move north into southern Spain, also I build one navy and put the rest on steampower.

You cant move into spain because Ive secured the southern coast. Plus I control the exit to the mediteranean so you can't sail to the
northern part.
EDIT- I move my army to Gibraltar. If Morroco claims one territory in Spain, its war. It also seems like a decent casus belli to me.

Plus I control the exit to the mediteranean so you can't sail to the northern part.
EDIT- I move my army to Gibraltar. If Morroco claims one territory in Spain, its war. It also seems like a decent casus belli to me.

Actually, by blocking the Straits of Gibraltar it's Morocco that currently has a casus belli on you.

Alright, it's been 24 hours, claims/income is closed until the next update (tomorrow).

Claims in Green. Everything into Rifling. If free army applies, hire one. If applies, place anywhere.

If my count is correct, you now have 28 territories. So, no, it's not free.

Spain accepts

No you don't. You already have two - one with landlubber, one with civplayah.

Due to technical difficulties, I will be doing the updates until further notice. Sorry for the delay, things will go back on schedule now. Feel free to post your claims now. The next update will be 48 hours from this point.

Claims:

(I assume there's no distance penalty or whatnot across narrow straits?)

Diplomacy:

Rumors are Riccio is in negotiations with other states for allies, but this remains secretive for the time being. Some critics allege it is a bluff.

Income:

38 received.

14 into banking.
24 into Industry.

Claims:
IOTBetaMap.png

Continue Research on Bureaucracy.

Claims-
I research Diplomatic protocols and should finish it, so I hope it applies this turn. My remaining gold goes towards industrializing, and I spawn a second army called En segundo lugar Regulares Españolas, to be spawned in the province with the gold dot.

Spoiler :

Investment:

15 into Steam Power
16 into army quality

Recruit: New Army
Name: 3rd Imperial Army

I am now taking over for Lord of Elves (already talked to Owen about it)

Map
Spoiler :

Economy
Income: 25
Spend 20 in Diplomatic Protocols (21/30)
Spend 5 in Industrialization

Military
Raise 1 Army

Name: First English Regiment

Attachments

• FirstClaims.PNG
    FirstClaims.PNG
    7.7 KB · Views: 174
uh, lets see...

i claim my way to Constantinople to destroy the Byzantine Emprie (as mentioned in culls history)

what else?

Alright, it's been 24 hours, claims/income is closed until the next update (tomorrow).

Crap, I forgot about the income :(

If possible, I place any remaining gold into Naval tech

No claims today.

Alrighty then. Game updated. Feel free to make claims/diplomacy.

Map
Spoiler :

Economy
Income: 32
Spend 9 in Diplomatic Protocols (30/30)
Spend 13 in Rail and Telegraph (13/54)
Spend 10 in Industrialization

Military
Raise 1 Army

2nd English Regiment

Raise 1 Navy

1st English Fleet

Attachments

• SecondClaims.PNG
    SecondClaims.PNG
    15.1 KB · Views: 147
Claims:

Riccio expands into Sicily, northwest Italy, and also claims one more Greek island.

Economy:

Riccio has an income of 57.

25 goes into Corporations.
32 goes into Industrialisation.

Military:

We recruit a free army, the Neopolitan Regiment, to be placed in Naples.

The Latin Regiment should move northward towards Tuscany.

Top Bottom