Imperium Offtopicum: Valkyrie

OOC: Why they do not accept the peace treaty?

Because they have the upper hand now, and they have much to gain from annexing certain areas of the UKGS and Croatia

So, Serbia-Greece bring the World to World War II and now its getting out with a white peace before the fighting even begins. Amazing.

Hahaha.........

So, Iberia, can we have peace? We dont want to take you over. We were friends of Iberia.

Sure.

"Your" mistake? I was talking to Nedim. And they are independent, but still a Dominion. If British Dominions declare war, why not mine?

PS: Ah, well, you mean the map. Doesn't matter, is not like they're going to do much. :p

This game is just aneurism after aneurism.

@Greece: WW2 almost happened almost specifically because of Italy and France. If not for them, the war would've surely been your regular Bulkan war.

...Unless it's still happening. It's my understanding that Italy is continental leader right? And Greece just basically abandoned them?

Yes. I never wanted a WWII or a fall of the British Empire, until the British protected Hungary. And I never cared about Hungary. All I wanted was Romania. Then Hungary and Italy declared war and started a WWII.

We never wanted a war with the UK. We were forced because of the DP with Italy and because of the Hungarian war against us.

[Red countries are the Allies; Blue countries are in the Continental Alliance; Yellow countries are other nations which are in separate wars; Dark Grey countries are in Anarchy; Purple countries are former British colonies which are rebelling against its rule, and Light Grey countries aren't at war]

5char

Yeah, reading the above posts I was gonna mention that Sikkim is not at war.

Top Bottom