Imperium Offtopicum: Valkyrie

That's why I took the loan.

Just in case.

Haile Selassie condemns the invasions of South America and calls for a immediate ceasefire.

I thought players call for elections and Nedim decides the results?

Ya Tyo, that's how its supposed to be, but that system is hard to implement, so Nations (Players) with no other player parties can hold them themselves, but nations with other players as parties, I'll hold the elections.

Federal Elections:

People's Party : 57%.
Liberal Party: 27%
Communist Party: 16%.

The Greek Pavlos Kountouriotis has been elected chancellor of the UKGS.

Alexander I, King of the UKGS:

Pavlos Kountouriotis, Chancellor of the UKGS:

I'm not sure I'm cut out for holding an election in Weimar's system.

Ya Tyo, that's how its supposed to be, but that system is hard to implement, so Nations (Players) with no other player parties can hold them themselves, but nations with other players as parties, I'll hold the elections.
Wait, so if there are no other parties, do we really need to keep our current party in power?

Nah you dont, but if it already has a high public approval it is recommended, also you wouldn't switch from a lets say monarchist/right party to a communist party just like that (okay if you have a really low public approval)

Current News: Seeing that a war against peaceful brazil by the americans is wrong, argentina declares it will not fight its peaceful nieghbor, even though it is communist, american and allied forces are ordered out of argentinian lands and waters, and if refused war will occur. Free trade with brazil begins but greece is asked if trade can continie between the two nations, as argentina stood up to france to aid greece, and greece is asked to join argentina as nuetrals against french and american bullies.

How many dead Argentineans will it take to fill a burial trench? Depends on how many we can hold at gunpoint.

hey america, we're still at peace
peace and love man

Why would we seek "peace" and "love" with communists? We are not your "man". We will eat you.

After our dogs eat your children unless you renounce your communist ties.

By the way, an election will be called I presume if my old man of a Prime Minister (who is incidentally Canadian)'s coalition falls apart and a motion of no confidence passes. Which I presume has not happened yet.

Top Bottom